If Nintendo went under, what would you want them to do?

#41MonopomanPosted 7/29/2011 8:33:17 PM
Grooter48 posted...
Realsitically, have them retire from gaming. There'd still be 30+ years worth of games to check out. Maybe the industry will see how important it is to have a dedicated game company produce hardware, as opposed to massive corporations.

As for a wish that will never occur: Attempt to reinvigorate the arcade market. Bring Mario Kart and F-Zero with full size sit down cabs. Build on the Wii series for decent arcade esperiences. Myabe have Mario in a 2D sidescroller, like the original SMB. Seeing hardly any companies care about the arcades, Nintendo could create its own niche. Wishful thinking, but cool nonetheless.

There are sit down mario kart arcade games dude and you call yourself a Nintendo fan pssh.

http://nintendo4ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/450px-Mario_Kart_Arcade_GP_videocrab_0.jpg
#42TIGERPOKEMONPosted 7/29/2011 9:02:36 PM
Hasn't Nintendo said they would die before any of this? but if they did join another company I would want them to go Kamikazie and take out Sony with them. Not Micro$oft though, I still need to play games somewhere without switching to PC
---
R_O_B_Sentry posted:
Q: What is roofies? stay within the boundaries of the vote, or explain why you chose roofies, so that I/we can decide.