Since the 3DS is lacking in this department, what fps would you like to see?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since the 3DS is lacking in this department, what fps would you like to see?
5 years ago#1
Given how polished Dementium II is, especially for DS limitations, I'd love to see a Dementium III and, knowing Renegade Kids, it's inevitable. Anyone have an fps series they'd really like to see on 3DS?
5 years ago#2
I only played the first Dementium, but I thought it was pretty good, so I'd agree with you on that one :p
GT: McPoo
5 years ago#3
metroid prime hunters
PSN: TheFlores
5 years ago#4
metriod prime 4 :D
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#5
metriod prime 4 :D

Dark Samus is dead, can't be Metroid Prime without.... Metroid PRIME.
5 years ago#6
If N-Space continued to make portable CoD's, I'd love to see MW3 for it. Black ops was pretty good.
Battlefield 3 would also be a welcome edition.
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
5 years ago#7
If N-Space continued to make portable CoD's, I'd love to see MW3 for it. Black ops was pretty good.
Battlefield 3 would also be a welcome edition.

COD's going on Vita, though, so it may or may not. It's hard to say.
5 years ago#8
I know a lot of people are tired of the 3-Dmakes, but honestly? I'd love to see a remaster ID pack. Doom, Heretic, Hexen (with the expansions, of course). Put those in 3-D, with hi-def textures, in a pack, and I'd preorder it the moment gamestop let me.
Nasa was elated that the Phoenix lander has detected ice on Mars. The elation turns to concern when, several hours later, the lander detects a Zamboni machine.
5 years ago#9
Shoot Mii.
5 years ago#10
I know a lot of people are tired of the 3-Dmakes, but honestly? I'd love to see a remaster ID pack. Doom, Heretic, Hexen (with the expansions, of course). Put those in 3-D, with hi-def textures, in a pack, and I'd preorder it the moment gamestop let me.

How about Doom 3 Classic? That would look kickass in 3D and I'm sure the 3DS can handle it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA-YFMygWyY
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since the 3DS is lacking in this department, what fps would you like to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived