There must be other ways to become an ambassador...

#1YoyokuKOPosted 7/29/2011 8:27:58 AM(edited)
This time I checked my homework.
I can see Nintendo charging some sort of special deal via eShop.
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#2ShibutoPosted 7/29/2011 8:28:25 AM

Worry about your actual homework than this stupid stuff.
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#3YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 8:30:00 AM
Shibuto posted...
Worry about your actual homework than this stupid stuff.

school is for people who can't afford the books the teachers buy to read to the class
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#4ShibutoPosted 7/29/2011 8:31:19 AM

school is for people who can't afford the books the teachers buy to read to the class

that is the most ignorant thing I've heard this morning...and I've read plenty in this website.
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#5Soccer009Posted 7/29/2011 8:34:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 8:34:15 AM
read, not heard.
at least be consistent.

anyways, theory is still valid.
people buying into being ambassador won't mean the games will be free from them either.
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#7Maxx_the_SlashPosted 7/29/2011 8:44:26 AM
YoyokuKO posted...

The point of the Ambassador program is to reward those who loyally bought $250 3DS's with free games. By allowing others into the Ambassador program just by paying a fee on the eShop, then people who paid $250 for their 3DS's would no longer benefit.

Besides, why would they make you pay a small fee to join the Ambassador program to get 20 games free if they could just force you to buy the 10 NES and 10 GBA games and thus make more money off of you?
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 202/Sirius 197 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash
#8YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:01:17 AM(edited)
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
The point of the Ambassador program is to reward those who loyally bought $250 3DS's with free games. By allowing others into the Ambassador program just by paying a fee on the eShop, then people who paid $250 for their 3DS's would no longer benefit.

Besides, why would they make you pay a small fee to join the Ambassador program to get 20 games free if they could just force you to buy the 10 NES and 10 GBA games and thus make more money off of you?

Yes, rewarding those who paid early is only partially correct. In general, it's the reward to those who paid extra. Essentially, they already paid a fee to be an ambassador.

This could be applied to buying into being an ambassador. A simple one time payment of $10~$50.
With that payment you would be able to access the GBA selection.

HOWEVER.

I never said they should/would be free. Part of the reward for early abassadors is getting them for free. Notice how the payment to be one is not the full $80.

Yes, the numbers don't have backing, but the general idea is based on that.
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#9Cave_LionPosted 7/29/2011 9:02:41 AM
They won't. The price drop was $80. That is what Nintendo value their Early adopters. If they made the Ambassador availabel for new people they would haave to charge $80. They aren't stupid. Arrogant and naive at times but not Stupid.
---
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hKMbtFIe3Z4/TOA9t1fJxXI/AAAAAAAAAEE/ZR579GnYq4o/s1600/56559-184352-183310MOMsucksHeaderjpg-620x.jpg
#10YoyokuKO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:14:14 AM(edited)
Cave_Lion posted...
They won't. The price drop was $80. That is what Nintendo value their Early adopters. If they made the Ambassador availabel for new people they would haave to charge $80. They aren't stupid. Arrogant and naive at times but not Stupid.

They could easily make an extra profit by charging GBA games from $10 a piece.
Assuming the ambassadorship would be a fair $20...$10x10+$5x10...$170...

$90 in profit.
The "if" is if people buy all of them.

As for value of early adopters, I'm gonna bring up the remodel debate.
---
RIP MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3