It took me 24 hours to beat Zelda DX,am I a bad gamer ?

#1wintrepunkPosted 7/29/2011 9:32:40 AM
I hear of people beating it in 6 hours. I checked my playtime on the 3ds and it said that I played the game for 24 hours. Anyone else put over 20 hours into this game? It was my first play through, so I should be able to cut that time in half next time.
#2NotChris_HansenPosted 7/29/2011 9:33:29 AM
No, it's not a bad time. There are some genuinely confusing puzzles in that game.
#3Martiin51Posted 7/29/2011 9:33:53 AM
Nah, it took me 19 hours my very first play through.
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
#4The_BonesPosted 7/29/2011 9:33:56 AM
Thats pretty good for a first playthrough. When I first played it as a kid I could never figure out how to get past eagle's tower so I didn't beat it for a few years.
#5NikLinkPosted 7/29/2011 9:34:47 AM
Yes, you are a bad gamer. The worst. Just stop playing videogames, forever. Turn off your 3DS, put it on the counter, and lock the door behind you.
#6xLexLuth0rxPosted 7/29/2011 9:35:57 AM
I played it a long long time ago when it first came out. Is the game still as fun today or another title based mostly off nostalgia?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#7Martiin51Posted 7/29/2011 9:37:00 AM
NikLink posted...
Yes, you are a bad gamer. The worst. Just stop playing videogames, forever. Turn off your 3DS, put it on the counter, and lock the door behind you.

He's kidding.

You're the greatest gamer ever! Keep playing videogames till you die! Leave your DS on and keep it in your hands. Oh and leave that door unlocked.
---
#8Martiin51Posted 7/29/2011 9:38:30 AM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I played it a long long time ago when it first came out. Is the game still as fun today or another title based mostly off nostalgia?

Nostalgia. But it's still fun. Oh and it's healthy to replay games you did a long time ago.
---
#9NikLinkPosted 7/29/2011 9:39:17 AM
Martiin51 posted...
He's kidding.

You're the greatest gamer ever! Keep playing videogames till you die! Leave your DS on and keep it in your hands. Oh and leave that door unlocked.

I'm sorry, I was just envious of your gaming skills and charming good looks.