Seriously, do none of you get tired of...

#1OzymandiasIVPosted 7/29/2011 9:06:20 AM
constantly bashing Nintendo and everything they do? Sure, some people defend everything they do, but... why come to these boards and do nothing but ***** about Nintendo and harass other people for liking them and being satisfied with the 20 games and thinking the 3DS and Nintendo will recover from all this? If you don't like Nintendo or the 3DS... just don't post here! Ever since the price drop announcement, this place has been almost nothing but predictions of doom and ranting and raving over anyone breathing a single good sentiment toward Nintendo. Why do you come here and pull this crap? This board and the Vita board are nothing but garbage because people can't stop obsessing over how the 3DS and Nintendo are going to fail.
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
#2xLexLuth0rxPosted 7/29/2011 9:07:39 AM
I just love people who complain about complainers. As if your topic will deter them in any way. People are free to speak their mind, and you are free to ignore them.

/thread
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#3OzymandiasIV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:09:51 AM
I'm also free to speak my mind, and I felt like saying this, so... no, thread not over. You're also complaining about this topic, so...
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
#4darkqueenhelbaPosted 7/29/2011 9:13:52 AM
That's why GameFaqs is pretty much for children. Instead of voicing a valid complaint/praise and leaving it at that to fuel a discussion, it's an overblown, melodramatic, cult of worshipers/terrorists. People freaking out over pass time media devices.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#5CryogonaIPosted 7/29/2011 9:25:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6CryogonaIPosted 7/29/2011 9:26:52 AM
While I'm not opposed to arguing against them by any means, if the following words/phrases were never used on this board again it'd be a far better place:

-Troll
-White Knight
-Fanboy / Fanboyism (of both blind and visually sound varieties)
-Nintendo Defence Force/League
-Rehash
-Butthurt
-Bawww
-Nintendrone / Sony Pony / Micro$oft
-Haters
-Damage Control
-Defensive
-Hardcore
-Casual
- "_____" is a kiddy game
-"True" gamers

etc.

Logically formed/presented arguments are fine both for and against, but so often it just comes down to throwing the same aggravating phrases around again and again. And there's a fair share of it on both sides.
---
www.deviantart.com/download/200019296/cryogonal_by_cyndaquil_cdb-d3b33vk.png
Don't worry, I've no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing either.
#789_Bottom_LinePosted 7/29/2011 9:29:47 AM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I just love people who complain about complainers. As if your topic will deter them in any way. People are free to speak their mind, and you are free to ignore them.

/thread

The ironic thing is you are complaining about him complaining about complainers. This won't deter the TC in any way. The TC is free to speak his or her mind, and you are free to ignore the TC.
#8xLexLuth0rxPosted 7/29/2011 9:37:41 AM
89_Bottom_Line posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

/thread

The ironic thing is you are complaining about him complaining about complainers. This won't deter the TC in any way. The TC is free to speak his or her mind, and you are free to ignore the TC.

Yeah I'm a hypocrite. I'm ok with that.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#9Bennett2428Posted 7/29/2011 9:39:56 AM
These kinds of topics always make no sense.

1. Someone complains about the complainers

2. Someone points out that the person from #1 is complaining about complainers.

3. The person from #1 says they are free to speak their mind

......uh....

Wouldn't that mean the people complaining have a right to speak their mind too? I'm totally familiar with a message board being loaded down with people complaining about something but I don't fully believe in people complaining for the sake of complaining. Something about what they're *****ing about has irked them in some way in which we don't feel the same.
---
Let's try to get a civilized society again. Parents, please beat your kids.
#10KGTriggerPosted 7/29/2011 9:42:02 AM

While I'm not opposed to arguing against them by any means, if the following words/phrases were never used on this board again it'd be a far better place:

-Troll
-White Knight
-Fanboy / Fanboyism (of both blind and visually sound varieties)
-Nintendo Defence Force/League
-Rehash
-Butthurt
-Bawww
-Nintendrone / Sony Pony / Micro$oft
-Haters
-Damage Control
-Defensive
-Hardcore
-Casual
- "_____" is a kiddy game
-"True" gamers

etc.

Logically formed/presented arguments are fine both for and against, but so often it just comes down to throwing the same aggravating phrases around again and again. And there's a fair share of it on both sides.

I don't think the people using those words even know what they mean. Also, True gamers lol.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben