Question for those who play their 3DS a lot.

#11MarioFanaticXVPosted 7/29/2011 10:16:30 AM
Coming from someone who used to get dizzy from seeing 3D movies in theaters, yes, most certainly.
---
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48
#12TheSPPPosted 7/29/2011 10:18:14 AM
I got used to it after looking at all the 3D menu items for a few minutes >_>

Its not too disorienting at all.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#13The Next LevelPosted 7/29/2011 10:23:48 AM
I remember feeling like it made my vision funky the first night... Like, for example, reading posts on gamefaqs looked 3D somehow... But I have not had a problem since. I play everything at max 3D (except for Xevious; for some reason that game it's way more intense in full 3D, and I get shot down instantly), and I truly can't enjoy most games without the 3D on.
---
BIWD
#14MicroOmegaManPosted 7/29/2011 11:24:18 AM
I had zero trouble seeing "magic eye" pictures before, and I had no trouble viewing the 3DS 3D when I first got it.

I've yet to develop any headache from using the 3D of the 3DS.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#15IamDodongoPosted 7/29/2011 11:31:08 AM
Yeah, I had no problems adjusting to the 3D.
#16hatemakingnamesPosted 7/29/2011 1:33:51 PM
I got used to the way to hold the system pretty quick after playing the built in Face Raiders game. (Which uses 3D and gyro)

Depending on the game and the time played, sometimes it bothers my eyes if the 3D is too high, but the 3D slider bar fixes that.
#17pikachupwnagePosted 7/29/2011 1:39:10 PM
NikLink posted...
I'm fine with the 3D, got used to it quickly. However hardcore gaming sessions (hours and hours) will leave your eyes quite a bit watery, at least in my case.

well if you play for hours on end your eyes will bother you anyways
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#18MarioGalaxy2Posted 7/29/2011 1:47:48 PM
Here's some tip that I used:

don't move slider all the way at to top just start a little at bottom. After or during your games you think you can handle more try moving slider up.

Also if you are having a hard time noticing the changes in 3d put this website in your 3ds browser:

http://www.3ds-screenshot.com

you can view 3d images of 3ds games on this site so you can practice on still images of games. Even if don't have trouble noticing the 3d effect it's still great to see these games in 3d.(The Kid Icarus Uprising images are my favorite)

Hope this helps.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo