Target Executive here...

#1JakeisGreatestPosted 7/29/2011 10:44:53 AM
I can assure you that there will be not price matches for the purchases of the 3DS system. Nintendo informed us as a company of the "refund" that early buyers will be recieving and has told us not to allow these price matches. I can't speak for Wal-Mart or any other complany but they have more than likely been informed too.
---
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaake
#2I_am_GyaradosPosted 7/29/2011 10:45:55 AM
Pics or it didn't happen
---
"I_am_Gyarados has the ebody of a Greek god" ~I_am_Gyarados
#3Chaze_the_chatPosted 7/29/2011 10:45:58 AM
JakeisGreatest posted...
I can assure you that there will be not price matches for the purchases of the 3DS system. Nintendo informed us as a company of the "refund" that early buyers will be recieving and has told us not to allow these price matches. I can't speak for Wal-Mart or any other complany but they have more than likely been informed too.

A winner is us!
---
Official Shelly De Killer of the Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban Board
http://forums.poliwager.net Awesome Site
#4CryogonaIPosted 7/29/2011 10:46:07 AM
If you were a target executive, you wouldn't be posting here. I'm fairly sure it's against company policy.

So yeah, BS.
---
www.deviantart.com/download/200019296/cryogonal_by_cyndaquil_cdb-d3b33vk.png
Don't worry, I've no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing either.
#5Chaze_the_chatPosted 7/29/2011 10:47:10 AM
CryogonaI posted...
If you were a target executive, you wouldn't be posting here. I'm fairly sure it's against company policy.

So yeah, BS.

Too bad someone from Walmart posted too...
---
Official Shelly De Killer of the Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban Board
http://forums.poliwager.net Awesome Site
#6NikLinkPosted 7/29/2011 10:47:52 AM
CryogonaI posted...

So yeah, BS.

Furthermore, it would be completely out of practice fr a company like Target to make a clarification like this somewhere that isn't an official source.
#7fallenKlNGPosted 7/29/2011 10:49:46 AM
Best Buy executive here...

I can assure you that there will be price matches for the purchases of the 3DS system. Nintendo informed us as a company of the "refund" that early buyers will be recieving and has told us that they don't care if late buyers get the same thing, because if they wanted to prevent this, they would have simply set the price drop date further away from the Ambassador deadline. I can't speak for Wal-Mart or any other complany but they have more than likely been informed too.
#8JakeisGreatest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 10:49:47 AM
CryogonaI posted...

So yeah, BS.

Have you ever heard of the First Ammendment? I as an individual can say whatever I please. I don't speak for the company, I am just trying to help people no waste time whom are trying to cheat the system.
---
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaake
#9NikLinkPosted 7/29/2011 10:51:05 AM
JakeisGreatest posted...
CryogonaI posted...

So yeah, BS.

Have you ever heard of the First Ammendment? I as an individual can say whatever I please. I don't speak for the company, I am just trying to help people no waste time whom are trying to cheat the system.

A Target executive that can't spell "amendment" right and talks about important stuff on a GameFAQS forum? How naive do you think I am?
#101shadetail1Posted 7/29/2011 10:52:42 AM
["Have you ever heard of the First Ammendment? I as an individual can say whatever I please. I don't speak for the company, I am just trying to help people no waste time whom are trying to cheat the system."]

By claiming that you are a Target executive and are clarifying their policy for us, you most certainly *are* presuming to speak for them.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.