When did being a smart consumer equal being immoral and generally evil?

#91hayleywiIIiamsPosted 7/29/2011 1:47:12 PM
I think the thing is that everyone doing it is being such a jerk about it.

I'm really looking forward to drinking the tears of everyone who tries it and gets denied.

Yep. Exactly. <3
#92chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 1:50:16 PM
hayleywiIIiams posted...
I think the thing is that everyone doing it is being such a jerk about it.

I'm really looking forward to drinking the tears of everyone who tries it and gets denied.

Yep. Exactly. <3

You just jelly you can't get in on the deal.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#931shadetail1Posted 7/29/2011 1:57:34 PM
["You just jelly you can't get in on the deal."]

Pretty much, yeah. That's all it is with these people: they're pissy because some people might get the same stuff they're getting, but at a lower price. Seriously, even the one single coherent argument they've made ("This is THEFT! This is PIRACY!") is just a flat-out lie, and every other argument they make boils down to, "It's not fair! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I haven't decided whether to go for this yet, because the 10 already-announced games are kind of "meh" in my opinion. But if I do, then I'll have either a new 3DS with 20 free games, or a new 3DS with 20 free games *and* an $80 rebate. Either way sounds like a win to me.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#94CthulhuforpresPosted 7/30/2011 6:23:18 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
["You just jelly you can't get in on the deal."]

Pretty much, yeah. That's all it is with these people: they're pissy because some people might get the same stuff they're getting, but at a lower price. Seriously, even the one single coherent argument they've made ("This is THEFT! This is PIRACY!") is just a flat-out lie, and every other argument they make boils down to, "It's not fair! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I haven't decided whether to go for this yet, because the 10 already-announced games are kind of "meh" in my opinion. But if I do, then I'll have either a new 3DS with 20 free games, or a new 3DS with 20 free games *and* an $80 rebate. Either way sounds like a win to me.

Assuming that Best Buy doesn't announce the price cut in-store and then refuses to refund the difference. In Japan, certain store are not selling the 3DS until after the price cut just to avoid this exact scenario.
---
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.