When did being a smart consumer equal being immoral and generally evil?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When did being a smart consumer equal being immoral and generally evil?
5 years ago#91
I think the thing is that everyone doing it is being such a jerk about it.

I'm really looking forward to drinking the tears of everyone who tries it and gets denied.

Yep. Exactly. <3
5 years ago#92
hayleywiIIiams posted...
I think the thing is that everyone doing it is being such a jerk about it.

I'm really looking forward to drinking the tears of everyone who tries it and gets denied.

Yep. Exactly. <3

You just jelly you can't get in on the deal.
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
5 years ago#93
["You just jelly you can't get in on the deal."]

Pretty much, yeah. That's all it is with these people: they're pissy because some people might get the same stuff they're getting, but at a lower price. Seriously, even the one single coherent argument they've made ("This is THEFT! This is PIRACY!") is just a flat-out lie, and every other argument they make boils down to, "It's not fair! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I haven't decided whether to go for this yet, because the 10 already-announced games are kind of "meh" in my opinion. But if I do, then I'll have either a new 3DS with 20 free games, or a new 3DS with 20 free games *and* an $80 rebate. Either way sounds like a win to me.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
5 years ago#94
1shadetail1 posted...
["You just jelly you can't get in on the deal."]

Pretty much, yeah. That's all it is with these people: they're pissy because some people might get the same stuff they're getting, but at a lower price. Seriously, even the one single coherent argument they've made ("This is THEFT! This is PIRACY!") is just a flat-out lie, and every other argument they make boils down to, "It's not fair! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I haven't decided whether to go for this yet, because the 10 already-announced games are kind of "meh" in my opinion. But if I do, then I'll have either a new 3DS with 20 free games, or a new 3DS with 20 free games *and* an $80 rebate. Either way sounds like a win to me.

Assuming that Best Buy doesn't announce the price cut in-store and then refuses to refund the difference. In Japan, certain store are not selling the 3DS until after the price cut just to avoid this exact scenario.
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When did being a smart consumer equal being immoral and generally evil?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived