~Those who feel the 20 games do not equal $80...~

#11zeldashoPosted 7/29/2011 12:49:56 PM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
Unless you bought a 3DS after July 28th, then the 20 games = free.

No one factored them into their purchase; they accepted the 3DS for $250.

This times a freakin' hundred bajillion katrillion millions

I brought mine day one, and i have yet (Nor do i plan to) feel any sort of rage or anger over this price drop.

20 free games for something i already owned for 3+ months is quite an awesome deal.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
#12hatemakingnamesPosted 7/29/2011 1:26:09 PM
It would be a better deal if I didn't already own almost every single game they mentioned..

I would have prefered eshop credits that I could spend however I want...or a free Mario Kart 7.
#13VampireRoninPosted 7/29/2011 1:33:58 PM
I think if you're really that sour about the price cut, then it's because you made a poor or uninformed decision about the 3DS when you bought it and the price cut rubs salt in the wound.

Just accept that it's the risk of buying electronics, especially first generation electronics, and at least be glad Nintendo is giving you something. They are making a sacrifice for you when most companies wouldn't give a damn.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#14Martiin51(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 1:42:42 PM
"20 free games for something i already owned for 3+ months is quite an awesome deal."

I agree so hard
---
"Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior" - Teen Girl Squad
#15nonexistingheroPosted 7/29/2011 1:44:04 PM
VampireRonin posted...
I think if you're really that sour about the price cut, then it's because you made a poor or uninformed decision about the 3DS when you bought it and the price cut rubs salt in the wound.

Just accept that it's the risk of buying electronics, especially first generation electronics, and at least be glad Nintendo is giving you something. They are making a sacrifice for you when most companies wouldn't give a damn.

Indeed. MS did something similar when the Xbox came out. It launched at 480 in Europe, but quickly dropped the price to 300. The early adaptors were allowed to pick 3 games (and all the Xbox games were 60 at that time) for free.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#16AP3BrainPosted 7/29/2011 1:49:17 PM
Those free games don't have the value of $80. Maybe if you base it off Nintendo's ridiculous prices they do but if you were to buy the games used.... Wouldn't cost you very much at all.

But I agree that people that paid $250 shouldn't complain too much. They obviously thought $250 was worth the price without the free games.