Ever since the update...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever since the update...

User Info: bigshot2000

bigshot2000
5 years ago#1
My 3DS has started up without fail after pressing the power button once. Where as before it used to take 2-4 presses before it powered up.

Anyone else notice?
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!

User Info: Bongbuddy

Bongbuddy
5 years ago#2
No. Your 3DS is probably faulty. Either that or you have a problem with pushing a button correctly.
GT/PSN: OnlineMeat

User Info: endoflevelboss

endoflevelboss
5 years ago#3
I read several posts after the previous update with people asking the same thing. A couple of times my own 3DS didn't come on after I pressed the power button.

So either a lot of people simultaneously forgot how to press buttons or there was actually something in it and poster #2 isn't quite as clever as (s)he thinks.

User Info: dbz_gotenks

dbz_gotenks
5 years ago#4
AFAIK, this update was supposed to fix that issue (not turning on with one press).
3DS FC: 3780-9027-1988 Will
http://www.petitiononline.com/CCR3DS/petition.html

User Info: CryogonaI

CryogonaI
5 years ago#5
Yes, I had the power button issue before the update (it's been reported by so many people, I'm surprised there's still some people who've never heard of it on here O_O) and now it's almost non-existant. I believe there has been one instance of it taking more than 1 press to turn on since then, but that could've just been me not pressing it properly.
www.deviantart.com/download/200019296/cryogonal_by_cyndaquil_cdb-d3b33vk.png
Don't worry, I've no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing either.

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
5 years ago#6
Mine had that issue also, took like 4 or 5 presses to start up. Now 90% of the time it starts on the first press
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3

User Info: CrazeePeter

CrazeePeter
5 years ago#7
Yup...same here.
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574

User Info: XMike17

XMike17
5 years ago#8
nice, I thought it was just me not pressing the button correctly lol
Currently Playing: Mass Effect, Ocarina of Time 3D, Mortal Kombat
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever since the update...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived