Please Nintendo, Pokemon Emerald for the Ambassadors!

#1NoelXYeulPosted 7/29/2011 1:59:07 PM
This is the game I am hoping will be downloadable for the early adopters for the GBA games. I never got to play this generation of Pokemon, mostly because I never owned a GBA, and when I had a DS that could play GBA games, Pokemon Emerald was still being sold at full price even though it was released years ago and was getting harder to find at stores.

Anyway, I know this is impossible. With it being a Pokemon game and all. The only game they have revealed so far that I am excited about is Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island. The others I will most likely play for 10 minutes to see how they're like and never pick up again.

Please Nintendo, Pokemon Emerald, please....
---
"I wish being a mopey wimp got you the girl in real life, instead of just video games and anime." - FroborrD
#2gamerguy2800Posted 7/29/2011 2:18:45 PM
It would be nice if Nintendo made Emerald part of the free GBA downloads for Ambassadors but I doubt it will happen unfortunately.
---
: )
#3pug_wishbonePosted 7/29/2011 2:21:50 PM
I'm about 100% sure that all 20 games are going to be first party only
#4ZetamancerPosted 7/29/2011 2:24:08 PM
pug_wishbone posted...

... ... ... ....

Pokemon is first party.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#5darkstriker00Posted 7/29/2011 2:26:49 PM
Zetamancer posted...
pug_wishbone posted...

... ... ... ....

Pokemon is first party.

Actually it's a game made by a second party developer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_development_party#Second-party_developer
---
PSN-darkstriker00
#6EvilMewtwoPosted 7/29/2011 2:27:38 PM
Zetamancer posted...
pug_wishbone posted...

... ... ... ....

Pokemon is first party.

Okay, I lol'd. Good one.
---
[BiadesAkimbo 7x Dual Blade] [NightReigns 10x Hermit] [Elementaiizt 10x Dragon Knight]
gMS Khaini -=-=-=-=- Currently leveling: BiadesAkimbo
#7chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 2:27:46 PM
darkstriker00 posted...
Zetamancer posted...
pug_wishbone posted...

... ... ... ....

Pokemon is first party.

Actually it's a game made by a second party developer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_development_party#Second-party_developer

Which Nintendo owns the rights to.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#8CrazyhaxPosted 7/29/2011 2:30:12 PM
Zetamancer posted...
Pokemon is first party.

Technically it's second party, but its still pretty much considered a first party title. Being a second party title isn't going to stop it from being offered like a first party game (but other things will).
---
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 3009 8316 2506
#9PrinceOfFalloutPosted 7/29/2011 2:32:11 PM
pug_wishbone posted...

pokemon is owned by nintendo
---
"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"
GT:GodMode XIII
#10meiyukiPosted 7/29/2011 2:35:27 PM
I actually like 3rd gen pokemon the most, but here's why I wouldn't want it as part of the ambassador program. I would like it updated to connect to the internet for GTS specific to that gen, and allow for online battles. Plus allowing for every pokemon up to the 3rd gen list to be allowed so you don't miss any. I'd like the physical/special split that happened 4th gen too but I could live without that. And finally the ambassador program being exclusive(I'm sure they'll open it up at some point but still) would mean fewer people would have the game for playing against.

I know for certain none of that would happen on an ambassador game, it's hardly likely on an eshop game but at least it's more possible there. Course it probably wouldn't get enough following either way so it's not like i'd be unhappy with it in the ambassador program.