vita fans need to go back to there boards

#21pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 2:40:29 PM
GamerCzar posted...
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Why are you people blind? Support both the Vita and the 3DS. Dedicated gaming handhelds versus multimedia devices that are ultimately harming the industry.

I want to support both, but it's so hard to do when those sony jerks come here and bash the 3DS :(

Anywayz. Go away sony people.

*sighs* didn't i just saying being nice is more likely to get them to stop bashing the 3ds and filling this board with hate and doom and gloom topics.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#22nuclearratchetPosted 7/29/2011 2:42:21 PM
i was just joking 3ds fanboys are all over the vita board too.
#23SMASHKING84Posted 7/29/2011 2:46:09 PM(edited)
But tc dontcha know graphics and dual analogs are the only thing important in a game system and that any system without them is for teh causals?
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
#24cheeseyrox2Posted 7/29/2011 2:46:08 PM(edited)
I want to support both, but it's so hard to do when those sony jerks come here and bash the 3DS :(

Anywayz. Go away sony people.

Fanboys are dumb. Some of the things company executives say (Sony: No self-respecting adult would own a DS) cater to them, which is disgusting. But Sony makes amazingly powerful hardware.

I prefer DS to PSP. I prefer Nintendo as a company, too. I am a Nintendo fan. But I am not a fanboy and I give credit to where it's due.

If both Nintendo and Sony were to fail with 3DS and Vita, it wouldn't be good for the gaming industry. Especially in Japan.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 222
#25pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 2:52:02 PM
I am going to the vita board and telling my fellow ninty fans to stop hating the vita and stop being nasty. both groups ned to chill out and relax.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#26NyyarkPosted 7/29/2011 3:14:26 PM
their