vita fans need to go back to there boards

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. vita fans need to go back to there boards
5 years ago#21
GamerCzar posted...
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Why are you people blind? Support both the Vita and the 3DS. Dedicated gaming handhelds versus multimedia devices that are ultimately harming the industry.

I want to support both, but it's so hard to do when those sony jerks come here and bash the 3DS :(

Anywayz. Go away sony people.

*sighs* didn't i just saying being nice is more likely to get them to stop bashing the 3ds and filling this board with hate and doom and gloom topics.
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#22
i was just joking 3ds fanboys are all over the vita board too.
5 years ago#23
But tc dontcha know graphics and dual analogs are the only thing important in a game system and that any system without them is for teh causals?
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
5 years ago#24
I want to support both, but it's so hard to do when those sony jerks come here and bash the 3DS :(

Anywayz. Go away sony people.

Fanboys are dumb. Some of the things company executives say (Sony: No self-respecting adult would own a DS) cater to them, which is disgusting. But Sony makes amazingly powerful hardware.

I prefer DS to PSP. I prefer Nintendo as a company, too. I am a Nintendo fan. But I am not a fanboy and I give credit to where it's due.

If both Nintendo and Sony were to fail with 3DS and Vita, it wouldn't be good for the gaming industry. Especially in Japan.
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 222
5 years ago#25
I am going to the vita board and telling my fellow ninty fans to stop hating the vita and stop being nasty. both groups ned to chill out and relax.
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#26
their
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. vita fans need to go back to there boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived