I think Nintendo is doing the price drop to make room for a new model

#21JP_SartrePosted 7/29/2011 6:25:31 PM
Kayube posted...
I'd rather see a 3DS XL than a Lite edition. .

This makes the most sense. If you're going to have a 3D screen, it should be an epic screen.
---
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
#22robotninja_xPosted 7/29/2011 7:04:30 PM
yeah sure a re-model sooner then later nope don't think so, it couldn't possibly be because the PSVita is supposed to ship globally this fall right at 250.00...ergo the price drop hmm less then Vita, does about the same mommy daddy buy cheaper next gen model hand held. Nintendo back on top for units sold or at least make a larger impact on those willing to get it cheaper right, while single handedly making sure the early adopters don't feel screwed over, again ergo the free Ambassador program they will place in effect this August. WOW GENIUS! :P sounds like a wise marketing decision on my part if I do say so.
---
NinjaoftheNight
#23Moondoggie35Posted 7/29/2011 7:11:10 PM
only thing i see them improving on is making the touch screen capacitive instead of the pile of crap they have on them now.
---
R.I.P. Rockman
Next game I buy from Capcom will be: Rockman DASH 3
#24LightHawKnightPosted 7/29/2011 7:12:33 PM
Why would anyone think the next version will be a slimmer version? It can only get bigger, gives a bigger battery life to boot.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#25d0wnerPosted 7/29/2011 7:16:36 PM
Nintendo would not drop the price now to make way for a revision next year. Nor any other time before the holidays.

Revision will come mid to late next year, at the earliest.
---
shoot the core.