Can we please have Shadowgate 3D

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 7/29/2011 3:31:50 PM
One of the best game ever created was Shadowgate. Try to imagine the potential it would have on the 3DS. Would be amazing =)
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#2Dragongod165Posted 7/29/2011 3:33:54 PM
Finally someone else knows about my favorite childhood game...
---
"I forgot gamefaqs is the place where all the wall street stock analysts hang out." - Karmic DJ
#3Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:36:12 PM
I was about 10 or 11 when I first played it. My mother let me stay up really late during the weekends to play it. The atmosphere the music reallt did contribute as to how scary the game was. I actually screamed a few times it scared me lol.
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#4Dragongod165Posted 7/29/2011 3:38:33 PM
I'd just hope it would be a new experience, since most of that game is burned into my mind and I could probably beat it in a half hour if it were a pure remake.

...oh hell I'd buy it anyway.
---
"I forgot gamefaqs is the place where all the wall street stock analysts hang out." - Karmic DJ
#5Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:42:36 PM
Would love an entirely new experience and one you beat it you can unlock the original game =)
---
#6Dragongod165Posted 7/29/2011 3:49:07 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Would love an entirely new experience and one you beat it you can unlock the original game =)

Yeah those Kemco NES point and clicks (Deja Vu, Uninvited, and Shadowgate) hold a very special place in my heart. Perhaps a compilation cart with the three of them remade in 3D? I'd buy it in an instant.
---
#7Prince ShondronaiPosted 7/29/2011 4:04:21 PM
Too bad Infinite Ventures and Kemco's US branch are dead and gone. Otherwise we might see some Shadowgate on the 3DS.

I loved Shadowgate 64. Playing it on the 3DS would be awesome.
#8Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 3:30:22 PM
Let's create a petition for either a new Shadowgate or having it added to the VC
---
#9trizznillaPosted 7/30/2011 3:33:11 PM
Everyone posting on this thread needs to play 999 if they haven't already.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#10Shadow_Mario01Posted 7/30/2011 4:15:38 PM
Thank you, TC.

I mention this in a topic I created a while back, but it's nice to see people with a similar interest. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed on this one, easily. I figure the 3D would add more than just aesthetic appeal. It's would give the rooms greater depth, making it easier and more immersive.

Who here remembers the dragon? Now imagine it in 3D
---
Proud Captain Falcon Mainer http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/moliateth/FalconPunchSmall.gif
SBB: 5069-5118-0829 Name: Derek