To all the early adopters heres a small way to make up your money back

#1RemixDeluxePosted 7/29/2011 3:42:14 PM
I have accepted the fact that there is no way we are ever gonna see that $80 dollars again and I'm not really ok with the downloads since I have every game mentioned in physical form. (assuming the rest are 1st party games I have them as well.) To make up for this loss I am going to be buying my next couple of games used until I get my credited amount back. In fact it may even be beneficial for me to just continue buying used. I haven't really decided yet but I will be buying a few copies used until I get my fair amount back.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2OmegaZero633Posted 7/29/2011 3:45:11 PM
Price drops are common for all electronic devices. Next time, do research before buying. :/

I bought the 3DS knowing full well that there'd be a price drop and maybe a revision.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#3Mariofan15Posted 7/29/2011 3:46:58 PM
Some of us knew what the hell we were buying. The people who didnt,like you,have no one to blame but yourself.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#4RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:52:32 PM
I bought the 3DS knowing full well that there'd be a price drop and maybe a revision.

Yes of course there are always electronics that get price drop I understand its not a foreign concept but the fact they did it this early and by this much in its life is asinine. Thats why I'm just offering you guys an alternative to make up for your losses to whoever does sees this as a loss.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#5OmegaZero633Posted 7/29/2011 3:55:03 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...

Yes of course there are always electronics that get price drop I understand its not a foreign concept but the fact they did it this early and by this much in its life is asinine. Thats why I'm just offering you guys an alternative to make up for your losses to whoever does sees this as a loss.

Eh, have fun then. :b
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#6RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:55:45 PM
^
I will at a cheaper alternative thank you very much.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#7Starwars4JPosted 7/29/2011 3:56:29 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...
but the fact they did it this early and by this much in its life is asinine.

So the right thing for the consumer would have been for Nintendo to continue to charge the higher price for a longer period of time, and then lower it less than they did? That's what the consumers are asking for? Christ as people ludicrous. Let's complain that they're giving us too many games after the Holidays then.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:59:34 PM
Let's complain that they're giving us too many games after the Holidays then.

Would that be a real argument? I cant see anyone opposing that as oppose to the drought we are enduring now.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#9Mariofan15Posted 7/29/2011 3:59:59 PM
Remixdeluxe posted...

The only people that would see this as a loss are the ones who dont use google properly to do research. It's their fault and no one elses.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#10Mario_BonesPosted 7/29/2011 4:05:59 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Some of us knew what the hell we were buying. The people who didnt,like you,have no one to blame but yourself.

This.
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board