Yet another IGN fail article

#41bigpoppapatPosted 7/29/2011 8:45:45 PM
xbox original and iphone had massive price drops shortly after their debut.
---
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2705/5713643524_3c319e51a2.jpg www.youtube.com/impreza316 i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/bluefrostie/audi_porsche_drif.gif
#42LightHawKnightPosted 7/29/2011 8:48:41 PM

"UGH they disagree with me they're so ignorant" - every FAQs thread about IGN/game journalists ever

You fail to understand how IGN fails. They are rather ignorant since they ignore and or not even know quite a bit of information.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#43fire2boxPosted 7/29/2011 8:49:14 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184980p1.htm

Since when were the N64 and GC failures? What's confusing is that they just had another article saying you should buy a 3DS? WTF? A little consistency please, IGN!

PS: i know this is old

They were failures as in they came in last place for that console generation. Pretty much their saying the 3DS will go the way of the PSP if not worse. Which actully doesn't seem like such a stupid claim.

Plus that article is factually correct. But loyalists do tend to ignore such things.
#44VyersPosted 7/29/2011 8:49:49 PM
fire2box posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1184980p1.htm

Since when were the N64 and GC failures? What's confusing is that they just had another article saying you should buy a 3DS? WTF? A little consistency please, IGN!

PS: i know this is old

They were failures as in they came in last place for that console generation. Pretty much their saying the 3DS will go the way of the PSP if not worse. Which actully doesn't seem like such a stupid claim.

Plus that article is factually correct. But loyalists do tend to ignore such things.

Saturn?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#45BraveAdolPosted 7/29/2011 9:01:06 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
"UGH they disagree with me they're so ignorant" - every FAQs thread about IGN/game journalists ever
You fail to understand how IGN fails. They are rather ignorant since they ignore and or not even know quite a bit of information.

I dunno, honestly I rarely read their articles, really I only click on them when people fall to pieces when they say something they disagree with. I like the IGN people based on what I know about them from the podcasts, though.
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#46LightHawKnightPosted 7/29/2011 9:02:27 PM

I dunno, honestly I rarely read their articles, really I only click on them when people fall to pieces when they say something they disagree with. I like the IGN people based on what I know about them from the podcasts, though.

You should read them when posting on a topic or at least read other people's arguments. It all does prove that IGN is rather ignorant and or most of the time makes up articles to get people angry and more people visit their site. Hell many of their written game reviews are very much like that as well.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#47BraveAdolPosted 7/29/2011 9:04:41 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
You should read them when posting on a topic or at least read other people's arguments. It all does prove that IGN is rather ignorant and or most of the time makes up articles to get people angry and more people visit their site. Hell many of their written game reviews are very much like that as well.

I do take the time and read them at least before commenting on them, but their opinions rarely seem as outlandish to me as people make them to be. I guess I just need to see more of what they're posting first though before I can really say.
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3