About those free NES games...

#1PaperToadPosted 7/29/2011 5:48:54 PM
Will Nintendo give ALL 10 of those on September 1st or will they scatter them around to one game a week or something odd like that?
---
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, Game & Watch Gallery, Bomberman Hero, Chrono Trigger, Megaman X, Spiral Knights, and Team Fortress 2.
#2BdowDELL222Posted 7/29/2011 5:49:21 PM
good question
#3LordAndrewPosted 7/29/2011 5:49:53 PM
Not sure. Sounds like they'ee not coming all at once though.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 7/29/2011 5:52:10 PM
I was thinking just this... they said "Starting September 1st" -- but then, we were able to download Game Boy and Game Boy Color games "starting June 7th". I'm actually thinking this will be scattered over the next few months. Probably 1 per week. Well, this is actually better in a way, because it passes the time. If you download them all at once, you might finish them too early. If they're one per week, the slower release of games will be spread out more, and then before you know it, Mario Kart 7.... and other games.
#5LordAndrewPosted 7/29/2011 5:55:50 PM
Games like Balloon Fight really need to be accompanied by other games to remain enjoyable. I am not going to dedicate myself to Balloon Fight for one week. No way.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#6AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/29/2011 6:04:53 PM
LordAndrew posted...
Games like Balloon Fight really need to be accompanied by other games to remain enjoyable. I am not going to dedicate myself to Balloon Fight for one week. No way.

that's the truth