Is 3D supposed to be this subtle?

#1all_that_juicePosted 7/29/2011 6:11:54 PM
This question isn't specifically aimed at the 3DS. I've never seen 3D that made my jaw drop on 3DS, or in the movies. I can see it, but it's just a subtle effect. Is 3D really supposed to be this subtle, or should I be seeing stuff popping out everywhere, because I'm not seeing it?
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#2Ben ReillyPosted 7/29/2011 6:12:52 PM(edited)
Your eyes are broken

/TOPIC
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#3Ben ReillyPosted 7/29/2011 6:13:23 PM
Actually it really just depends on the game, some are more subtle than others.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#4chucklehofftPosted 7/29/2011 6:13:29 PM
all_that_juice posted...
This question isn't specifically aimed at the 3DS. I've never seen 3D that made my jaw drop on 3DS, or in the movies. I can see it, but it's just a subtle effect. Is 3D really supposed to be this subtle, or should I be seeing stuff popping out everywhere, because I'm not seeing it?

It's one of those things that you don't really notice until it's not there. At least, it is for me.
---
3DS FC (PM w/ your FC if you add me): 3995 6506 3259
Phantasy Star 2 screen name: Clavis II |Class: Hunter |Race: Newman
#5Tachikoma911Posted 7/29/2011 6:14:12 PM
I bought my 3DS after seeing the demo model at Best Buy. For me it was amazing enough to want the system.
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm