Is 3D supposed to be this subtle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is 3D supposed to be this subtle?
5 years ago#1
This question isn't specifically aimed at the 3DS. I've never seen 3D that made my jaw drop on 3DS, or in the movies. I can see it, but it's just a subtle effect. Is 3D really supposed to be this subtle, or should I be seeing stuff popping out everywhere, because I'm not seeing it?
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
5 years ago#2
Your eyes are broken

/TOPIC
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
5 years ago#3
Actually it really just depends on the game, some are more subtle than others.
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
5 years ago#4
all_that_juice posted...
This question isn't specifically aimed at the 3DS. I've never seen 3D that made my jaw drop on 3DS, or in the movies. I can see it, but it's just a subtle effect. Is 3D really supposed to be this subtle, or should I be seeing stuff popping out everywhere, because I'm not seeing it?

It's one of those things that you don't really notice until it's not there. At least, it is for me.
3DS FC (PM w/ your FC if you add me): 3995 6506 3259
Phantasy Star 2 screen name: Clavis II |Class: Hunter |Race: Newman
5 years ago#5
I bought my 3DS after seeing the demo model at Best Buy. For me it was amazing enough to want the system.
Curb Your Enthusiasm
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is 3D supposed to be this subtle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived