People are saying the 3DS is doomed?

#21VyersPosted 7/29/2011 8:04:22 PM
Honestly, I'm wondering why people think that the price is the biggest flaw of the 3DS'. It's technically inferior to the Vita, has less gameplay capabilities (that is, the Vita is more versatile), has a worse download service, better online, etc.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#22nintendoggerPosted 7/29/2011 8:06:25 PM
CrazeePeter posted...
nintendogger posted...
People also said the world was flat, and that the Earth was the center of the Universe.

It's not flat? What the hell!

Ahhh shoot, should've marked that spoilers eh? Hope it doesn't take away from the experience.

lol
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Now owns a copy of Nintendogs + Cats.
#23MetroidJunkiePosted 7/29/2011 9:24:33 PM
Honestly, I'm wondering why people think that the price is the biggest flaw of the 3DS'. It's technically inferior to the Vita, has less gameplay capabilities (that is, the Vita is more versatile), has a worse download service, better online, etc.

So, you're saying the 3DS has better online than the Vita, because that's what I see in your post. Maybe you meant worse online? It's good to have clarity so you don't come off as less than intelligent. In any case, aside from a dual analog, what gameplay capability does the vita have that the 3DS doesn't?
#24DannyFolloneroPosted 7/29/2011 9:31:19 PM
Maybe it's not doing as well as Nintendo projected but I'll wait until after the holidays before I get either the VITA or the DS just because that's when each company shows their entire hand.
---
Rock my white shoes and polo tie.
PSN: Weathaman90