Pacman & Galaga Dimensions is actually quite good.

#1AnotherSomebodyPosted 7/29/2011 5:57:57 PM
You know, in case anyone was wondering. I know everyone's all aflutter about the price drop and ambassador program, and there's all this business about how Nintendo's doomed and so on, but a substantially decent title came out for 3DS this week and nobody is talking about it.

Just figured I'd pass that along.
(PS: I know the impetus is to assume the package is only worthwhile for the classic games, and they are definitely just as great as they always were, but the new titles included are surprisingly well done as well.)
---
"Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see." - Alfred Glaser
#2capgamerPosted 7/29/2011 6:20:47 PM(edited)
I am sort of interested in this but I'm put off by the fact that I have never liked Pacman.

I think it's boring. Galaga is pretty all right, but not all right enough.
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
#3OmegaZero633Posted 7/29/2011 6:21:40 PM
Meh, not a fan of the Sonic rip-off, but Championship Edition sounds awesome. :b
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#4PrealienkingPosted 7/29/2011 6:23:35 PM
I want it just because it has Galaga, Galaga Legions, and Galaga Impact, all in 3D. That alone makes it worth it to me.
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#5greensacsPosted 7/29/2011 7:07:16 PM
Games good for the $29.99 price range I got it at.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.6
#6MicroOmegaManPosted 7/29/2011 8:53:43 PM
I know.

Shame that people would rather complain about the permanent save than try out an awesome collection.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#7MarioFanaticXVPosted 7/29/2011 9:23:48 PM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
I know.

Shame that people would rather complain about the permanent save than try out an awesome collection.

Permanent save? Is this another one of those intrusive DRMs that companies use to unjustly punish legitimate secondhand buyers? Is it the same thing that Capcom did with Resident Evil: Mercenaries?
---
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48
#8paulinkPosted 7/29/2011 10:03:32 PM
Yep, have mine coming in for $30. Would be my first namco style compilation and the whole package looks solid.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#9elihuaranPosted 7/29/2011 10:25:41 PM
Paullink posted...
Yep, have mine coming in for $30. Would be my first namco style compilation and the whole package looks solid.

I highly recommend that you get a copy of Namco Museum DS. Not only does it come with 7 games, but if you gather 1 to 3 friends with DS's/3DS's then you guys can play Pac-Man Vs., a truly amazing game. My friends and I have spent over 100 hours playing it, according to my 3DS's Activity Log.
#10MicroOmegaManPosted 7/30/2011 2:26:38 PM
We should trade friend codes to do some high-score competition, Paullink.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,