Pacman & Galaga Dimensions is actually quite good.

#11NinjaGamer_23Posted 7/30/2011 11:40:48 PM
This is a very surprising 3ds game. good package.
#12Lemmywinks13Posted 7/30/2011 11:44:22 PM
Yeah, IGN would rather complain about Nintendo than get off their butt and review a game. I'm sure they will give it a 6 anyways but it's actually really fun, I agree!
#13SlaysmePosted 7/30/2011 11:46:45 PM
I just heard of PAC vs today and appreciate the reminder. I'm waiting on gamely, and getting peeved off , it is the only game out in my q and I'm about to just go cancel if it does not ship by tues. Ill buy it if it's good enough, but I've had to buy back my lost titles lately and need to watch it on maybe purchases.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
#14paulinkPosted 7/30/2011 11:49:09 PM
elihuaran posted...

I highly recommend that you get a copy of Namco Museum DS. Not only does it come with 7 games, but if you gather 1 to 3 friends with DS's/3DS's then you guys can play Pac-Man Vs., a truly amazing game. My friends and I have spent over 100 hours playing it, according to my 3DS's Activity Log.

Wow, 100 hours, and that's only on the 3ds? that must be something, I was always turned off by namco compiliations (or any compiliation for that matter) because there were always so many of them and it seemed like the same stuff i've played before. I'll definitely look up on it.

MicroOmegaMan posted...
We should trade friend codes to do some high-score competition, Paullink.

Do they have an online high score leaderboard? That would be sweet, if not I'm content with some friendly back to back competition :D
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#15Gash424Posted 7/30/2011 11:54:59 PM
I'm really kind of interested. As far as I know, it's the only way to get Pacman CE, Galaga Dimensions, and probably the other new games too, on a physical copy. Hearing that the game only saves one high score (per game I think) at a time pushed me to the wrong side of the fence though. Still might pick it up sometime.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=emb1234
#16MicroOmegaManPosted 8/1/2011 1:01:41 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Yeah, IGN would rather complain about Nintendo than get off their butt and review a game. I'm sure they will give it a 6 anyways but it's actually really fun, I agree!

Ha ha. You were close. Though if you were listening to the podcasts from IGN, it was pretty obvious that Jack Devries was forced to review it. And of course, if you're forced to review any game, you're just going to dread it and not give it any credit it deserves. "Professionally" gaming-dedicated websites' review setup is just backwards.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#17MicroOmegaManPosted 8/1/2011 1:05:59 PM
Paullink posted...
MicroOmegaMan posted...
We should trade friend codes to do some high-score competition, Paullink.

Do they have an online high score leaderboard? That would be sweet, if not I'm content with some friendly back to back competition :D

Yep. You can sort by your personal place in the leaderboard (all-time and weekly), see the scores from the top (all-time and weekly), or just see the scores of people on your friend's list. I'm -slowly- worming my scores up the friends leaderboard.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
#18capgamerPosted 8/1/2011 1:07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNEP8HVgBWo

Wow after watching that I'm kind of interested now. Might pick it up if it's cheap later.

I didn't realize the Pacman game was something new and different. I'm so tired of the original Pacman gameplay but that looks pretty cool.
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
#19MicroOmegaManPosted 8/1/2011 1:17:52 PM
Sales weren't great in Japan, so it might be $30 standard pretty soon, which means you can probably find it for sale even cheaper somewhere else.
---
#20Swan3624Posted 8/1/2011 4:15:08 PM
I agree with the topic. Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions is a nice collection.

However, Galaga 3D Impact is not really fun enough to play more than once or twice, in my opinion. And Pac-Man Championship Edition, while really fun still, just doesn't hold the same fun factor as Championship Edition DX.

I love the original Pac-Man, though, and the collection made me find a newfound respect and love for the original Galaga, and Galaga Legions is amazing and epic and awesome. So it was worth it to get this collection. I loved Galaga Legions before I got it, but now I can play it on the go.

I have put 10 hours in to the collection so far, so it was worth the purchase already. Though I would not recommend it to people who just want it for the Pac Man Tilt and Galaga 3D Impact games.
---
If you follow Satan's teachings and are 666% proud of it, post this in your sig.