Im getting rather sick of the 3DS scratching its own screen

#41Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 7/29/2011 9:54:13 PM(edited)
I'm not interested in the Wii-U, either. I have a 360 to hold me over until there's a good price drop for it.
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#42xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:58:58 PM
so what, price determines if you buy a wii-u or not? i could care less about price.. id rather spend 250 and have this system actually have more games, rather than pay 170 and get a bunch of gba games i already beat a million times.
#43Starwars4JPosted 7/29/2011 10:00:07 PM
xCha0s posted...
whatever, im not putting cloth between the screen so dust can get trapped under it or some crap..no thanks. id rather get the cyber slide pad, thats my last hope at fixing this issue. whenever that thing comes out in america that is.

You can't be that stupid. The scratches don't come from the soft rubber of the slide pad by the hard plastic of the frame of the lower screen. Not to mention putting the additional layer of the cyber slide pad would only serve to INCREASE its thickness and make it leave an impression (at best) even if you got your system fixed or defect-free. To put it another way, there's literally nothing the cyber slide pad will do to help the scratches other than make it worse. It's made to keep your thumb from slipping when you get sweaty.

But like I said, I doubt you didn't think it out to THAT degree.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#44Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 7/29/2011 10:08:19 PM
xCha0s posted...
so what, price determines if you buy a wii-u or not? i could care less about price.. id rather spend 250 and have this system actually have more games, rather than pay 170 and get a bunch of gba games i already beat a million times.

When Nintendo is so late in the game when it comes to HD graphics, yes: price determines whether I buy a Wii-U or not. It's not only the price that affects my decision, it's how much use I will get out of my purchase. After buying the Wii and leaving it for the dustmites, I want to be sure that Nintendo gets it right with this system. I knew I would get my money's worth when I bought my 3DS, however I'm skeptical about the Wii-U.

I just want to see how things play out, before I buy the Wii-U.
---
www.ovguide.com/video/mr-brooks-mr-smith-922ca39ce10036bafd11972fe875db5a
#45OverlordAlikPosted 7/29/2011 10:17:30 PM
xCha0s posted...
man, fanboys are beginning to piss me off. its no big deal i got screwed out of 80 dollars in price cuts, 20 bucks in a protector for a design flaw, 20 more in an extended battery, all just to play an n64 game for quadruple price...NO BIG DEAL AT ALL. if you're a fanboy in denial

ahh another troll ok.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585