Good eShop games as of now?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good eShop games as of now?
4 years ago#1
I'm adding some money to my eShop balance today to get LA. But since its 6.99$, and the least you can add is 5$ I'll have some money left over. The least I plan on adding is 10$, but I'll easily change that if I can get a small review from you guys on something good. Or, should I just save the 3$ extra that I'll have if I add 10$?
4 years ago#2
Shantae Risky's revenge is a good one, also Cave Story....if you don't wanna wait for the remake
4 years ago#3
I'll wait for the remake of Cavestory, I already played it on my Mac (inb4 PC's are better). As far as I know there aren't many added things to the one in there now.
4 years ago#4
Super Mario Land and Kirby's Dreamland are also good ones to get.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
4 years ago#5
anoymous notes 2 is pretty good, never played the first, and i havent played the 2nd long but so far its pretty nice.

stay away from soul of darkness, it looks like a castlevania game but its terrible terrible quality. "music" hurts my ears, choppy animation, brain dead gameplay. 0 exploration. It looks like you explore but its all broken into levels.

Shantae is a great game, very cute and a great sense of humor "You're seriously sending me on a coffee run?"
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good eShop games as of now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived