#41drothegreat0nePosted 7/31/2011 12:38:07 PM
"Welcome to Costco. I love you."
---
Pokemon Black - 0475-7934-4386
#42Dragon lord27Posted 7/31/2011 12:40:49 PM
OmegaZero633 posted...
Dragon lord27 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...
When the heck did this 'white knight' thing come up? What does it even mean? O.o

That has got to be one of the stupidest internet insults I've seen in two years.

Anything to belittle and make yourself superior instead of having a mature and intelligent discussion.

****ing internet.

I'm asking a legitimate question here. o.o
What's with 'white knights'? I haven't heard that before.

If I go up to you and say "You're a white knight", how does that even sound like an insult?

Oops, I mistook what you meant. My bad.

It essentially originated from anyone who has a different opinion then your own.
You (Not you, but a generalization) have no backing and aren't smart enough to respond to their opinion. So instead you attack them for their opinion instead of THE opinion.

Calling them a White Knight means they are just a "blind fanboy" who is defending them because they are a blind fanboy. That their opinion is invalided because a big company doesn't need a person to defend them.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#43OmegaZero633Posted 7/31/2011 12:42:14 PM
Dragon lord27 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...
Dragon lord27 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...
When the heck did this 'white knight' thing come up? What does it even mean? O.o

That has got to be one of the stupidest internet insults I've seen in two years.

Anything to belittle and make yourself superior instead of having a mature and intelligent discussion.

****ing internet.

If I go up to you and say "You're a white knight", how does that even sound like an insult?

It essentially originated from anyone who has a different opinion then your own.
You (Not you, but a generalization) have no backing and aren't smart enough to respond to their opinion. So instead you attack them for their opinion instead of THE opinion.

Calling them a White Knight means they are just a "blind fanboy" who is defending them because they are a blind fanboy. That their opinion is invalided because a big company doesn't need a person to defend them.

Oh. :/
Makes sense, and thanks.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#44drothegreat0nePosted 7/31/2011 12:42:55 PM
Dragon lord27 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...
Dragon lord27 posted...
OmegaZero633 posted...

****ing internet.

Nah, it's more like this:

A White Knight is the person who can do no wrong. Every action they take grants them 79 Virgins and their end-game is being the savior of all good.
---
Pokemon Black - 0475-7934-4386