Sign this if you're gonna buy a 3DS now and not abuse the price match.

#11Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:15:34 PM
There is a sticky topic that mentions it at the top of the board. I'm afraid to link to it because my hands may get glued to it. You should look at it, yoshi.

Still, I see it as not stealing, it's abusing the system. Nintendo has it set up so either you get the system cheap, or you get the system and 20 games. Whether the 20 games are worth it is up to you. This is like getting a new house or a sports car, and then combining them to get an RV. =/ RVs are wrong. You should feel wrong for wanting an RV.
---
VE - http://i.imgur.com/kL7QD.png
"Oh well, looks like we got a professor of exiting houses here!" -Yukito, about me
#12nintendoggerPosted 7/29/2011 9:24:53 PM(edited)
chrono625 posted...
Yep sure is stealing when you follow corporate policies. Greedy people looking to save money! How dare they, they should be grateful we live in such an economically balanced country where we can all live on minimum wage and a single income! For shame...

This has nothing to do with being a vigilante standing up for the little guy and you know it. People using food stamps shouldn't buy themselves 3DS's, get twenty free games, and then refund it for 80$. I'd agree with you 100% if this had anything to do with sticking it to a corporation and standing up for the rights of consumers, but it doesn't.

EDIT: I'm saying that people on Food Stamps are not the ones doing the match price deals. It's mostly crafty people, who all in all can afford the system. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Now owns a copy of Nintendogs + Cats.
#13chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 9:22:01 PM
Vermineater posted...
There is a sticky topic that mentions it at the top of the board. I'm afraid to link to it because my hands may get glued to it. You should look at it, yoshi.

Still, I see it as not stealing, it's abusing the system. Nintendo has it set up so either you get the system cheap, or you get the system and 20 games. Whether the 20 games are worth it is up to you. This is like getting a new house or a sports car, and then combining them to get an RV. =/ RVs are wrong. You should feel wrong for wanting an RV.

Anyone who believes in ANY sort of honor system...well is just not too bright. If people see a way to stretch their hard earned dollars (legally) they will do so at any given chance.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#14chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 9:26:30 PM
nintendogger posted...
chrono625 posted...
Yep sure is stealing when you follow corporate policies. Greedy people looking to save money! How dare they, they should be grateful we live in such an economically balanced country where we can all live on minimum wage and a single income! For shame...

This has nothing to do with being a vigilante standing up for the little guy and you know it. People using food stamps shouldn't buy themselves 3DS's, get twenty free games, and then refund it for 80$. I'd agree with you 100% if this had anything to do with sticking it to a corporation and standing up for the rights of consumers, but it doesn't.

Your rights as a consumer used to be you bought something and lived with the fact that it could drop in price tomorrow and get nothing in return. But because of people speaking out against practices like this you have the policies you have today.

If people are following policies and standards set forth by a business then how are they breaking any laws or being fraudulent? Ethics and morals are a different thing altogether.

No one is getting hurt by people getting their $80 back. Not Nintendo and not the retailer.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#15nintendoggerPosted 7/29/2011 9:29:56 PM
chrono625 posted...
Your rights as a consumer used to be you bought something and lived with the fact that it could drop in price tomorrow and get nothing in return. But because of people speaking out against practices like this you have the policies you have today.

If people are following policies and standards set forth by a business then how are they breaking any laws or being fraudulent? Ethics and morals are a different thing altogether.

No one is getting hurt by people getting their $80 back. Not Nintendo and not the retailer.

This is an acceptable answer. I still don't think that taking advantage is the right thing to do, and as someone who tries to do what is right I will not be partaking in this behavior, hence why I signed.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Now owns a copy of Nintendogs + Cats.
#16SMASHKING84Posted 7/29/2011 9:38:24 PM
*Signs*
---
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpaXnL9t4s0
#17Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:40:39 PM
):< All you RV wanters need to leave.
---
VE - http://i.imgur.com/kL7QD.png
"Oh well, looks like we got a professor of exiting houses here!" -Yukito, about me