i just realized rayman 3D is the n64 version...

#1FlootenkerpPosted 7/29/2011 9:27:08 PM
i havent played the N64 until now... so by any chance.. will they remake any of these:

paper mario - my favorite N64 game
super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman
---
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375
#2VyersPosted 7/29/2011 9:28:34 PM
It is? Really?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#3gransPosted 7/29/2011 9:30:35 PM(edited)
It's actually the Dreamcast version (with cutbacks), but yeah, it's Rayman 2 (which released on many systems of the time).

Most of those aren't likely at all. Mario 64 is already on DS. TS2 is hilariously unlikely, as is Spiderman (there's a new Spiderman game coming instead). Majora's Mask is the only one that presently has any possibility of being remade.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#4Flootenkerp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 9:33:14 PM
and so is starfox?... super mario 64 might be the best first 3ds adaptation.. but with a lot of mario games coming.. it will not happen.. paper mario has a new game too... im rooting for TS2.. damn i love that game as well....
---
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375
#5tremain07Posted 7/29/2011 9:47:39 PM
Bomberman 64 second attack
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg
#6elihuaranPosted 7/29/2011 10:02:39 PM
AceInfortuno posted...
i havent played the N64 until now... so by any chance.. will they remake any of these:

super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman

Paper Mario - Highly unlikely, because we're getting a brand new one on the 3DS.

Super Mario 64 - Already on the DS. Get it used for cheaper than new.

Toy Story 2 - Unless I'm very wrong, I could swear the PS1 version is on the PSN as a part of the PS1 Classics line, and thus, is available for download on a PSP, PS3, and I think a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Not too sure about the last option, though.

Majora's Mask - Given the success and sales of OoT, I see absolutely no reason why they wont give MM the same treatment.

Yoshi's Story - Highly possible, but it might get a sequel instead, ala Luigi's Mansion 2. Could go either way at this point.

Spiderman - Good frakking luck there, boy. Major licensing issues there. Almost guaranteed to be a no. However, this does not mean there won't be a new one. As someone said above, I think there's a new Spidey game coming soon. (Just speculating, though.
#7VyersPosted 7/29/2011 10:03:22 PM
elihuaran posted...
AceInfortuno posted...

super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman

Paper Mario - Highly unlikely, because we're getting a brand new one on the 3DS.

Super Mario 64 - Already on the DS. Get it used for cheaper than new.

Toy Story 2 - Unless I'm very wrong, I could swear the PS1 version is on the PSN as a part of the PS1 Classics line, and thus, is available for download on a PSP, PS3, and I think a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Not too sure about the last option, though.

Majora's Mask - Given the success and sales of OoT, I see absolutely no reason why they wont give MM the same treatment.

Yoshi's Story - Highly possible, but it might get a sequel instead, ala Luigi's Mansion 2. Could go either way at this point.

Spiderman - Good frakking luck there, boy. Major licensing issues there. Almost guaranteed to be a no. However, this does not mean there won't be a new one. As someone said above, I think there's a new Spidey game coming soon. (Just speculating, though.

Yoshi's Story was quite unpopular; I don't see Nintendo going that route anytime soon.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#8paulinkPosted 7/29/2011 10:05:27 PM
AceInfortuno posted...
and so is starfox?... super mario 64 might be the best first 3ds adaptation.. but with a lot of mario games coming.. it will not happen.. paper mario has a new game too... im rooting for TS2.. damn i love that game as well....

Strafox hasn't had a decent outing since 64, it's only natural that they would give it some love by remaking it.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN