i just realized rayman 3D is the n64 version...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just realized rayman 3D is the n64 version...

User Info: Flootenkerp

Flootenkerp
5 years ago#1
i havent played the N64 until now... so by any chance.. will they remake any of these:

paper mario - my favorite N64 game
super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#2
It is? Really?
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: grans

grans
5 years ago#3
It's actually the Dreamcast version (with cutbacks), but yeah, it's Rayman 2 (which released on many systems of the time).

Most of those aren't likely at all. Mario 64 is already on DS. TS2 is hilariously unlikely, as is Spiderman (there's a new Spiderman game coming instead). Majora's Mask is the only one that presently has any possibility of being remade.
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville

User Info: Flootenkerp

Flootenkerp
5 years ago#4
and so is starfox?... super mario 64 might be the best first 3ds adaptation.. but with a lot of mario games coming.. it will not happen.. paper mario has a new game too... im rooting for TS2.. damn i love that game as well....
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
5 years ago#5
Bomberman 64 second attack
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg

User Info: elihuaran

elihuaran
5 years ago#6
AceInfortuno posted...
i havent played the N64 until now... so by any chance.. will they remake any of these:

super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman

Paper Mario - Highly unlikely, because we're getting a brand new one on the 3DS.

Super Mario 64 - Already on the DS. Get it used for cheaper than new.

Toy Story 2 - Unless I'm very wrong, I could swear the PS1 version is on the PSN as a part of the PS1 Classics line, and thus, is available for download on a PSP, PS3, and I think a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Not too sure about the last option, though.

Majora's Mask - Given the success and sales of OoT, I see absolutely no reason why they wont give MM the same treatment.

Yoshi's Story - Highly possible, but it might get a sequel instead, ala Luigi's Mansion 2. Could go either way at this point.

Spiderman - Good frakking luck there, boy. Major licensing issues there. Almost guaranteed to be a no. However, this does not mean there won't be a new one. As someone said above, I think there's a new Spidey game coming soon. (Just speculating, though.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#7
elihuaran posted...
AceInfortuno posted...

super mario 64
toy story 2
majora's mask
yoshi's story
spiderman

Paper Mario - Highly unlikely, because we're getting a brand new one on the 3DS.

Super Mario 64 - Already on the DS. Get it used for cheaper than new.

Toy Story 2 - Unless I'm very wrong, I could swear the PS1 version is on the PSN as a part of the PS1 Classics line, and thus, is available for download on a PSP, PS3, and I think a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Not too sure about the last option, though.

Majora's Mask - Given the success and sales of OoT, I see absolutely no reason why they wont give MM the same treatment.

Yoshi's Story - Highly possible, but it might get a sequel instead, ala Luigi's Mansion 2. Could go either way at this point.

Spiderman - Good frakking luck there, boy. Major licensing issues there. Almost guaranteed to be a no. However, this does not mean there won't be a new one. As someone said above, I think there's a new Spidey game coming soon. (Just speculating, though.

Yoshi's Story was quite unpopular; I don't see Nintendo going that route anytime soon.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: paulink

paulink
5 years ago#8
AceInfortuno posted...
and so is starfox?... super mario 64 might be the best first 3ds adaptation.. but with a lot of mario games coming.. it will not happen.. paper mario has a new game too... im rooting for TS2.. damn i love that game as well....

Strafox hasn't had a decent outing since 64, it's only natural that they would give it some love by remaking it.
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just realized rayman 3D is the n64 version...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived