Where are the games? I don't know...

#1FinsMcManPosted 7/29/2011 11:32:49 PM
We know Mario 3D is coming out in November and Mario Kart is coming out in December. But...

When is Kid Icarus coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Resident Evil - Revelation coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Metal Gear Solid 3 coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Paper Mario coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Luigi Mansion coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Animal Crossing coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright coming out? Not sure yet.

When is Kingdom Heart 3D coming out? Not sure yet.

What about those cool Japanese games we saw Level 5 show off?

Time Traveler? Not sure yet.

Fantasy Life? Not sure yet.

Will they come to America? Not sure yet.

With the 3DS in the state it is in now, are we even sure that all the games I listed above will really come out instead of ending up like Megaman Legends 3?
---
NO CLAMS IN HELL
#2AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/29/2011 11:42:01 PM
exactly right
#3NikLinkPosted 7/29/2011 11:43:28 PM
The future. That is where all the games will be hiding.
#4BdowDELL222Posted 7/29/2011 11:44:13 PM
Well considering many if not all of those are well into development. No.
#5kingmathyouPosted 7/29/2011 11:44:53 PM
When is Pokemon 3D coming out? Not sure yet. ~And you know damn well that there will be a Pokemon game on 3DS.
#6FinsMcMan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 12:01:08 AM
BdowDELL222 posted...
Well considering many if not all of those are well into development. No.

History shows that games well into development can switch platforms at the blink of an eye. What's keeping company from moving their 3DS projects to Vita or another system? Obviously the entire gaming world is panicking over the 3DS.
---
NO CLAMS IN HELL
#7FinsMcMan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 12:07:01 AM
kingmathyou posted...
When is Pokemon 3D coming out? Not sure yet. ~And you know damn well that there will be a Pokemon game on 3DS.

Yeah, when is Pokemon coming out? Not sure yet.

Smash Bros? Not sure yet.

A brand new Zelda or Metroid for 3DS? Not even announced.

If Nintendo wants their consumers' confidence back they need to speed up their development and push the games out as quickly as possible. Honestly, I don't care if they are rushed at this point. I rather play a 80% polished game early than wait another 3 or 4 months for the perfectly tuned game.
---
NO CLAMS IN HELL
#8so64Posted 7/30/2011 12:09:07 AM
I agree that they need to start giving estimated dates for the games, but I don't think they should rush them. That would just peeve people off more.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#9pariah164Posted 7/30/2011 12:10:14 AM
Which brings us yet again to Nintendo failing to launch the 3DS with any good titles.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until Legend of Dragoon is released as a PSOne Classic in the US!
#10BitentiliPosted 7/30/2011 12:15:34 AM(edited)
FinsMcMan posted...
kingmathyou posted...

Yeah, when is Pokemon coming out? Not sure yet.

Smash Bros? Not sure yet.

A brand new Zelda or Metroid for 3DS? Not even announced.

If Nintendo wants their consumers' confidence back they need to speed up their development and push the games out as quickly as possible. Honestly, I don't care if they are rushed at this point. I rather play a 80% polished game early than wait another 3 or 4 months for the perfectly tuned game.

And thus the 3DS fails because Nintendo games all suddenly have the same problem of the character randomly appearing a step above where the stairs should be, leaving the player stuck moving forward with no land to step on.
Too bad they didn't iron that out in testing, eh?

Also: Glad you don't call the shots at Nintendo.
Go play solitaire or something, make moar money, go on a date.
Games come out quicker when you don't stare at the clock on your computer checking for an announcement every minute on the hour complaining about how they aren't coming.

---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011