Where are the games? I don't know...

#11spooky_doomPosted 7/30/2011 12:39:00 AM
...Megaman Legends 3?

....why, capcom....
#12marsboy12345Posted 7/30/2011 1:24:07 AM
spooky_doom posted...
...Megaman Legends 3?

....why, capcom....

Look in my sig below. Please support MML3 by joining the devroom. You don't even need to contribute anything.
---
Sign the official Mega Man Legends 3 petition:
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59861635
#13MetaKirbyFanPosted 7/30/2011 1:28:36 AM

FinsMcMan posted...
kingmathyou posted...
When is Pokemon 3D coming out? Not sure yet. ~And you know damn well that there will be a Pokemon game on 3DS.

Yeah, when is Pokemon coming out? Not sure yet.

Smash Bros? Not sure yet.

A brand new Zelda or Metroid for 3DS? Not even announced.

If Nintendo wants their consumers' confidence back they need to speed up their development and push the games out as quickly as possible. Honestly, I don't care if they are rushed at this point. I rather play a 80% polished game early than wait another 3 or 4 months for the perfectly tuned game.

And thus the 3DS fails because Nintendo games all suddenly have the same problem of the character randomly appearing a step above where the stairs should be, leaving the player stuck moving forward with no land to step on.
Too bad they didn't iron that out in testing, eh?

Also: Glad you don't call the shots at Nintendo.
Go play solitaire or something, make moar money, go on a date.
Games come out quicker when you don't stare at the clock on your computer checking for an announcement every minute on the hour complaining about how they aren't coming.

Get over yourself.
---
Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#14BitentiliPosted 7/30/2011 6:23:47 AM
MetaKirbyFan posted...
FinsMcMan posted...
kingmathyou posted...
When is Pokemon 3D coming out? Not sure yet. ~And you know damn well that there will be a Pokemon game on 3DS.

Yeah, when is Pokemon coming out? Not sure yet.

Smash Bros? Not sure yet.

A brand new Zelda or Metroid for 3DS? Not even announced.

If Nintendo wants their consumers' confidence back they need to speed up their development and push the games out as quickly as possible. Honestly, I don't care if they are rushed at this point. I rather play a 80% polished game early than wait another 3 or 4 months for the perfectly tuned game.

And thus the 3DS fails because Nintendo games all suddenly have the same problem of the character randomly appearing a step above where the stairs should be, leaving the player stuck moving forward with no land to step on.
Too bad they didn't iron that out in testing, eh?

Also: Glad you don't call the shots at Nintendo.
Go play solitaire or something, make moar money, go on a date.
Games come out quicker when you don't stare at the clock on your computer checking for an announcement every minute on the hour complaining about how they aren't coming.
Get over yourself.

Get over w@?
I'll just post a short insignificant list of games that probably should've had more polish before they were released.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.
Dragon Age II
Killzone 3
KoTOR II
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Sonic 06
Crackdown 2
Resistance 2
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy XIV
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Brink
Fall Out 3
Big Rigs
L.A. Noire
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Far Cry 2
Alice:Madness Returns
MvC3
Gran Turismo 5
Halo Reach
Lost Planet 2
Duke Nukem Forever
MAG
The last portion of God of War 3
Fallout: New Vegas.
---
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011