I was worried about the 3DS until...

#1raymanfan1Posted 7/30/2011 2:48:49 AM
I remembered that i'm not a kid with pocket money to save up anymore. If 3DS fails, i'll buy a Vita. If Wii U fails, i'll buy a nextbox. If nextbox fails, i'll buy a ps4. If Vita or ps4 fail after that, then handheld/console gaming respectively is dead and i'm stuffed.
---
Hey, you, your humanity, decency, and rational thinking are showing.
PUT THAT AWAY. It's not allowed here.
#2FalloutZXPosted 7/30/2011 2:50:00 AM
raymanfan1 posted...
I remembered that i'm not a kid with pocket money to save up anymore. If 3DS fails, i'll buy a Vita. If Wii U fails, i'll buy a nextbox. If nextbox fails, i'll buy a ps4. If Vita or ps4 fail after that, then handheld/console gaming respectively is dead and i'm stuffed.

time to pull out the 64 for some smut and vulgarity compliments of Conker
#3J_pheonixPosted 7/30/2011 2:50:01 AM
>_>

*Buys Vita launch date*

*Plays both*
---
"You can't fight the future. Don't spend your whole life trying."~White Shadow
#4ArrogPosted 7/30/2011 3:37:23 AM
With all the first party Nintendo games, I don't think the 3DS can truly fail if you are a consumer. Nintendo could certainly fail to some extent with lackluster sales, but we already have our systems and we're just waiting for the games to come out.

I have no plans to get a Vita and I don't anticipate feeling a need to because of disappointment with my 3DS. And being that I'm just starting college I don't know if I'll have the money to get one readily, especially with the 3DS games coming out (and Skyrim!!).

So we'll see what happens.
---
3DS friend code: 0001-3407-9513
XBL Gamertag: Arrog