This is how all corperations should act!

#11HollowNinjaPosted 7/30/2011 7:03:59 AM
Oh, you Nintendo fanboys. I thought Sony fanboys were bad.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#12CapnStankyPosted 7/30/2011 7:54:28 AM
Yeah all companies should see that gamers love achievement systems, and then ignore that and simply add a pedometer into their handheld. All companies should see that 99 cent games are hugely popular, and then release games of that quality but charge 5+ dollars for them. All companies should be this brilliant.
#13nintendoggerPosted 7/30/2011 8:09:45 AM
Lehman Brothers CEO takes paycut.
GM CEO takes paycut.
AIG CEO takes paycut.

THIS, is what TC is talking about. The BS that screwed us over, not the CEO of nike. Don't insinuate someone is ignorant just because they get their news from the TV instead of some indie online website.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Now owns a copy of Nintendogs + Cats.
#14MW2_Main_MenuPosted 7/30/2011 8:12:04 AM
HollowNinja posted...
Oh, you Nintendo fanboys. I thought Sony fanboys were bad.

Guess you haven't seen a Sony fanboy yet....
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Destroy all humans: Path of the furon
#15HollowNinjaPosted 7/30/2011 11:07:51 AM
MW2_Main_Menu posted...

Incorrect. I was hanging around the internet message boards when the PS3 first launched. hell, I was an early adopter of the PS3. I've been exposed to them.

Sony fanboys make pathetic excuses when Sony does something wrong, like removing backwards compatibility to cut costs on the PS3. Sure, the EE was costly additional hardware that was only ever used for PS2 emulation on the PS3, but that doesn't make it's removal okay. Sony fanboys will try to explain away Sony's obvious shortcomings.

Nintendo fans, on the other hand, don't even recognize when something is wrong. How else do you explain the fact that downloads from Nintendo's digital distribution services are tied to the device, not the account, and that they're not getting heat for it? when I made a topic about that, I actually got a response that said that that wasn't a big deal. I have to question whether that person has ever purchased a digital product from anyone other than Nintendo. How do you explain this topic?
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#16Ben ReillyPosted 7/31/2011 4:31:04 AM
nintendogger posted...
Lehman Brothers CEO takes paycut.
GM CEO takes paycut.
AIG CEO takes paycut.

THIS, is what TC is talking about. The BS that screwed us over, not the CEO of nike. Don't insinuate someone is ignorant just because they get their news from the TV instead of some indie online website.

Companies that took bail out money, who also had CEO's take pay cuts.

GM CEO takes pay cut

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2008/12/gm-ceo-to-take-1ayear-salary.html

Fannie May Ceo pay cut

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/30/AR2008013003445.html

Citi Group CEO pay cut

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/news/1008/gallery.biggest_ceo_pay_drops/2.html

And the list goes on, Maybe you should get your news from more sources. The fact is damn near every company that took bail out money previous had their CEO take a "Pay Cut" when the stock price was falling into the toliet. It is a symbollic,"I care so much" act, that in reality means nothing, it's standard business.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29085450/ns/business-us_business/

NEW YORK — Chief executives who agree to have their salaries slashed to nearly nothing look like they’re taking one for the team. After all, if the company’s struggling, the top brass should feel the pain, too.

Don’t believe it. They’re hardly the heroes of corporate pay suggested by the headlines and news releases.

Knocking down a salary may be symbolic, but it doesn’t equate a full-fledged retrenchment in pay. Investors need to watch what’s getting cut, and how that affects executives’ total compensation.

Fact is, most of the CEOs will still make plenty. Though cash may be cut, huge stock grants could make them even richer over the long run. And they still can get perks that are part of the compensation package.

That’s usually left out of the PR campaign.

“If I made a million dollars last year, I am going to let everybody in corporate America and the public know I am only taking $1 in pay,” said Richard V. Smith, senior vice president at Sibson Consulting. “Their compensation consultant didn’t come up with that. Their public relations department came up with that.”

Just a sample and the funny thing is, it is exactly what I said in my first post.

Anything else? Cause I'm tired of taking you fanboys to school.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#17J_pheonixPosted 7/31/2011 4:40:46 AM
HollowNinja posted...
MW2_Main_Menu posted...

Incorrect. I was hanging around the internet message boards when the PS3 first launched. hell, I was an early adopter of the PS3. I've been exposed to them.

Sony fanboys make pathetic excuses when Sony does something wrong, like removing backwards compatibility to cut costs on the PS3. Sure, the EE was costly additional hardware that was only ever used for PS2 emulation on the PS3, but that doesn't make it's removal okay. Sony fanboys will try to explain away Sony's obvious shortcomings.

Nintendo fans, on the other hand, don't even recognize when something is wrong. How else do you explain the fact that downloads from Nintendo's digital distribution services are tied to the device, not the account, and that they're not getting heat for it? when I made a topic about that, I actually got a response that said that that wasn't a big deal. I have to question whether that person has ever purchased a digital product from anyone other than Nintendo. How do you explain this topic?

I hate all fanboys but you know what the Nintendo fanboys do? If you say you don't like something, they'll say "Go back to the Vita boards" or "Stop being a crybaby"

Sony fanboys are no different. One fanboy *cough*Ixoria*cough* says the Vita is already the best handheld ever, and says if you have a 3DS he feels bad for you. He's the most hated poster there.

Fanboys are bad wherever you go, just some are worse than others.
---
"You can't fight the future. Don't spend your whole life trying."~White Shadow
#18RichterB17Posted 7/31/2011 4:46:13 AM
FelineCyborg posted...
Ben Reilly posted...
to paraphrase yahtzee, nintendo is like a stripper, they only act like they care to get your money XD

Oh my God that is so great lol
---
eff a dawg!!!!!!!