POKEMON GREY or POKEMON RS

#31Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 7/30/2011 3:28:02 PM
tenchi1981 posted...
grey will not come out for the 3ds it will be for ds

1. Crystal was Gameboy Color-only.

2. A 3DS-exclusive pokemon game would heavily jack up sales of the system, which is something Nintendo really needs right now.

Dragongod165 posted...
Pretty sure Game Freak explicitly stated there would be no Pokemon Grey awhile ago...

Pretty sure Sony said that they will never remove PS2 BC from the PS3

Pretty sure Sony said that they will never remove OtherOS from the PS3

Pretty sure Capcom said they would not make a upgraded version of Marvel vs Capcom 3

Your point?

Crazyhax posted...
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_downplays_%22No_third_version%22_speculation

Notice the careful wording there:"Junichi Masuda stated that he did not recall ever saying there would not be another version, and that he was very surprised to hear about the rumor. "

He claims he did not recall ever SAYING there would be another version, not that there would not be another version.

Hint: Corporations do this all the time, pull the "those were not my exact words" argument.

You are just in self-denial if you think there will not be a Pokemon Grey.

Crazyhax posted...
Doesn't matter, that won't change the fact that they've been working on a DS game all this time. And it's not like they can just shift gears, they don't nearly have that kind of workforce or time.

Actually, GF said they have been working on learning to program on the 3DS all this time.
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation..." - Comrad Otter
Gamertags in profile
#32CrazyhaxPosted 7/30/2011 3:58:51 PM(edited)

2. A 3DS-exclusive pokemon game would heavily jack up sales of the system, which is something Nintendo really needs right now.

Nothing to do with GF. For this to matter for GF, they'd need some sort of monetary offer from Nintendo to nudge them to quickly make a 3Ds game, but what kind of offer would matter to GF when they're already bathing in money? Regardless, a 3DS enhanced game would also jack 3DS sales.

Notice the careful wording there:"Junichi Masuda stated that he did not recall ever saying there would not be another version, and that he was very surprised to hear about the rumor. "
He claims he did not recall ever SAYING there would be another version, not that there would not be another version.
Hint: Corporations do this all the time, pull the "those were not my exact words" argument.
You are just in self-denial if you think there will not be a Pokemon Grey.

The hell you talking about? I posted that to show the dismissal of GF denying a third version coming out.

I know full well they're still going to release Gray (as a DS game most likely). You just can't expect to get the right answer when asking a developer about a future game, especially if the game is just a special edition, because 1) you can't admit to releasing the same game again down the line, especially right before its release where the most crucial sales are made, you'll kill sales, and 2) you generally can't pull an announcement of a future game out of a developer, when has that ever happened? Developers always decide when and where games are announced, not interviewers. Never. Just doesn't happen. I'm sure she just said something totally different from "no comment" because we all know what that really translates to.

Actually, GF said they have been working on learning to program on the 3DS all this time.

I'm sure they are, they better have been on that by now.
---
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 3009 8316 2506