Do people really think that the 3DS isn't selling well because of phones? lol

#111gamezbox12Posted 7/30/2011 2:07:42 PM
Its not selling because little kids and parents cant tell the difference between a regular ds and 3ds. I have seen this a lot and even my parents think a 3ds is the same thing as a dsi.
---
pokemon white fc code 0432-7823-1585
pokemon platinum fc code 2493-6526-3591
#112VampiricDragon_Posted 7/30/2011 2:13:49 PM
gamezbox12 posted...
Its not selling because little kids and parents cant tell the difference between a regular ds and 3ds. I have seen this a lot and even my parents think a 3ds is the same thing as a dsi.

Thats were that increased marketing stuff nintendo is spending millions on should come it to effect ( in theory)
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#113Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 7/30/2011 2:30:21 PM
No, they don't.

Unfortunately, Nintendo does. Apple is deluded enough to think that a cellphone with NO BUTTONS WHATSOEVER can compete with the king of handhelds, and the only one who actually believes this claim by Apple is, sadly, Nintendo.

Makes especially little sense now that Nintendo has learned from the Wii that casuals are not as good a business model as they originally assumed due to them having crap-all attach rates and preferring the cheapest of the cheap.
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation..." - Comrad Otter
Gamertags in profile