Opinion Topic: Buy 3DS Now or After Price Drop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Opinion Topic: Buy 3DS Now or After Price Drop?
5 years ago#11
There's some good points in here.....thanks for all the feedback.
GamerTag: DustinJames89
5 years ago#12
Dude the 20 games is a good deal. People forget that when new Apple products come out you don't get a deal like that
If I'm not on GameFAQs, I'm on YouTube >_<
5 years ago#13
TC, I appreciate your dedication to Nintendo. With that in mind, I'd say wait for the price to drop - unless you want to further support them with the higher price and also get some good freebies in the process. And get the Ambassador title, etc.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#14
That's the thing, I'm getting it regardless, I just have to decide how important those games are to me. I do wish they would have released the complete list though.
GamerTag: DustinJames89
5 years ago#15
also, I believe that an "ambassador" 3DS will have a higher fetching price compared to a regular 3DS in the event that you chooseto sell it 5 years from now.
I'd rather stick my wedding tackle into a lions mouth and then flick it's love-spuds with a wet towel (07/14/09)
http://tinypic.com/r/23to6jt/7 FC:210586871690
5 years ago#16
If you live in Canada, you can get it from wal-mart during roll-back week for $200 AND get the 20 free games.
5 years ago#17
Canadian Best Buy, Futureshop, and apparently Walmart are all selling for $200. Buy now, get $30 refund in two weeks, get games in a month or so.

There is no reason not to buy now, if you're planning on buying it at all for $170.
---
~Uiru
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Opinion Topic: Buy 3DS Now or After Price Drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived