My 3DS won't update....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS won't update....

User Info: BassMasta6669

BassMasta6669
5 years ago#1
all my internet setting for my house are perfectly fine and i have 3 bars in the top left of the screen during the update process. I get a little sliver on the update bar after 5 minutes and it says error could not update. I got my 3DS a couple weeks after it was released. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is Capcom. They're like stereotypical Chinese parents. Get an A+, or get disowned. - akurixs

User Info: platypus6c

platypus6c
5 years ago#2
I have the Same problem ....the bar slides about have way and then sits there till I get an error .. I use to download fine but this update , netflix and video channel gave me problems ...after days of trying netflix and video went through . However this update will not . I keep trying multiple times a day and every now and the bar will get longer .so its almost there ...maybe server prob ? Because my roadrunner works fine
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My 3DS won't update....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived