Still waiting

#1ShadowOfManPosted 7/30/2011 9:37:40 AM
Are there a lot of people still waiting for some really spectacular games to come out for the 3DS? Granted Tales of the Abyss and Kingdom Hearts alone might get me to purchase it, but I don't see any other encouraging upcoming titles. Nintendo needs to work out some contracts cause this is ridiculous. They seem to be trying to only focus on games that bring out the 3D, similar to what they did with the Wii and motion, but I just really want some good, original story lines. I might be tempted to just go with the Vita if the new releases don't start showing something promising. I remember watching the E3 conference (I think that was what it was at least) and seeing one great game after another being promo'd, but where are they?
---
I tried to turn rocks into steel; got gold; trashed the whole project.
#2Big_IsaacPosted 7/30/2011 9:39:20 AM
Street fighter 4?
what about Mario Kart, Mario 3D and Kid Icarus?
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (out of 10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 7.5, VII: 6, VIII: 3, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 8.5, XII: 8
#3ShadowOfMan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 9:42:08 AM
It may just be my personal preference, but story driven rpgs are Nintendo's strong point yet they don't exploit it enough
---
I tried to turn rocks into steel; got gold; trashed the whole project.
#4Starwars4JPosted 7/30/2011 9:42:55 AM
Well there are already some great games out, but I have a nice bundle of games to look forward to, most of which are being released this year:

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Tales of the Abyss
Star Fox 64 3D
Paper Mario
Crash
Nano Assault
Cave Story
Sonic Generations
Pokemon Rumble Blast

And that's just what's announced and what I think I'll be interested in. It's gonna be a good year!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5kamikaze135Posted 7/30/2011 9:43:17 AM
Shin Megami comes out in August and that Tales game comes out some time this year. Both are old games, but good nonetheless. I haven't played either and I'm holding off on getting a 3DS till they're both out.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#6LordAndrewPosted 7/30/2011 9:50:11 AM
I'm still waiting for some spectacular DS games that Nintendo of America evidently has no intention of giving us.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#7PokeMasterPosted 7/30/2011 9:51:47 AM
i'm not still waiting.
i'm playing them.

layton, tales of the abyss,
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)