Oy..Hopefully there's a folder option update soon...

#1WickedSickJoshPosted 7/30/2011 11:43:09 AM(edited)
I hate comparing to the iPhone, but I hope there's an update where we can make folders on the 3DS. With all the games and videos I already have 20 games isnt really leaving me room for anything else. :(
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#2__Gaminator__Posted 7/30/2011 10:58:02 AM
I totally agree.
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#3megarodanPosted 7/30/2011 11:03:54 AM
I hope so too. It's gonna be really cluttered with 20 games on there alongside all the other stuff I have.
---
3DS Friend Code : 0130-1906-1945
#4PlaysaverPosted 7/30/2011 11:25:29 AM
Yup. Your right on the money with this
#5ZeluxebassPosted 7/30/2011 2:53:05 PM
Once you hit 40 titles/icons, your available space doubles from 60 to 120. You'll be fine.
#6KorlithielPosted 7/30/2011 2:58:01 PM
I agree with being able to make folders, it would make sorting them much easier while also being very convenient. On a similar note, I wish I could hide music a folder deep, as it makes sorting hell having everything on the same level.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#7PlaysaverPosted 7/30/2011 3:13:58 PM
Korlithiel posted...
I agree with being able to make folders, it would make sorting them much easier while also being very convenient. On a similar note, I wish I could hide music a folder deep, as it makes sorting hell having everything on the same level.

You can put music in folders. Works fine. if your using windows to move those music files to the sd card make sure under the sd cards properties in windows media player create folder hierarchy on device is checked. This will gett windows to make those folders on the sd card and put the files that belong in them in the correct ones.
when you go back the the Nintendo 3ds sound you'll be able to pick a folder or just do a shuffle all. nintendos music player will start doing a pick of the day from those folders and 10 most played and so on.