For All Those Who Want Both

#11baconcow1812(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 10:51:53 AM
JakeisGreatest posted...
I am a Best Buy executive and can assure you that we have informed our stores nationwide to not allow price matches on 3DS systems after the price drop.

I can assure you, this won't occur in Canada.
---
"the hell!?"
#12PrealienkingPosted 7/30/2011 10:52:40 AM
MINJI20 posted...
In my opinion, I think it would bother the people who are the actual 3DS owners who got it before the price cut, because now the free 20 games are no longer exclusive and free just to them, but is accessible to everybody else, which they feel sort of defeats the entire purpose of Nintendo's deal.

It would bother some people who bought it before.

I got six extra months of fun time for my eighty dollars :). Some people pay more than that for just one night of fun time
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#13Soccer009Posted 7/30/2011 11:02:15 AM
Prealienking posted...

I got six extra months of fun time for my eighty dollars :). Some people pay more than that for just one night of fun time

i spent 15 hundred for my night of fun last time...and i can say totally worth it just like the extra six months of fun i got with the 3DS
#14baconcow1812(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 11:10:07 AM
If it means people will buy a 3DS, I encourage this. I have one now, but would love the amount of 3DS users that the DS had in it's first year-end.
---
"the hell!?"
#15Micaiah_MagePosted 7/30/2011 11:20:01 AM
Thinking about it...wouldn't Nintendo receive more money?
#16WallydraiglePosted 7/30/2011 12:21:33 PM
FullMetalPanic posted...
Only low-lifes would even try to attempt this. Are you one? then be my guest.

I don't get it. This is the very reason stores have price match policies. You buy something, the price drops within their predetermined time limit, and you go get some of your money back. Why is it suddenly wrong now because someone else can do it and you can't?
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.