Why do you guys hate on the Vita so much?

#1Mythril_HammerPosted 7/30/2011 1:59:58 PM
I mean, I can understand you guys being loyal to nintendo and all that, but that doesn't mean you're married to your 3ds. You're allowed to buy a Vita. Both the 3ds and the Vita have their own strong suits. The 3ds allows for more interactivity and immersion with it's 3d capabilities, while the Vita can handle games that require more precise controls and more technical prowess.

And the price drop isn't going to stomp the Vita.That's just silly. Though both of them share a target audience, the Vita is going to appeal to some people in ways the 3ds can't (and vice versa of course). There are just as many loyal sony consumers as there are Nintendo ones as well.

So, can't you guys just be friends? :3
---
"I think I'm going to need a hat. Oh god!"
#2PrealienkingPosted 7/30/2011 2:00:44 PM
I <3 the Vita...as long as it gets games beyond the ones they have announced right now...The only one that interests me in LittleBigPlanet...
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#3Mariofan15Posted 7/30/2011 2:00:52 PM
Mythril_Hammer posted...
I mean, I can understand you guys being loyal to nintendo and all that, but that doesn't mean you're married to your 3ds. You're allowed to buy a Vita. Both the 3ds and the Vita have their own strong suits. The 3ds allows for more interactivity and immersion with it's 3d capabilities, while the Vita can handle games that require more precise controls and more technical prowess.

And the price drop isn't going to stomp the Vita.That's just silly. Though both of them share a target audience, the Vita is going to appeal to some people in ways the 3ds can't (and vice versa of course). There are just as many loyal sony consumers as there are Nintendo ones as well.

No. Sony Fanboys bash Nintendo and vice versa. It's just how the world works.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#4Mythril_Hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 2:02:02 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mythril_Hammer posted...

No. Sony Fanboys bash Nintendo and vice versa. It's just how the world works.

But that's only going to cause unhappiness. Anyone who has played hyper dimension Neptunia would know that...
---
"I think I'm going to need a hat. Oh god!"
#5LightHawKnightPosted 7/30/2011 2:02:34 PM
More people here are bashing the 3DS instead of the Vita anyways. So what is the point of this topic?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#6SimpleStar010Posted 7/30/2011 2:03:15 PM
As I have posted on the PS Vita board

As long as I'm getting my games, I will support Sony and Nintendo to the fullest extent.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#7im_your_mommaPosted 7/30/2011 2:05:30 PM
I've always owned Nintendo handhelds(including 3DS) but I plan on getting a Vita as well. Especially for only 250 dollars.
#8justchill433Posted 7/30/2011 2:07:08 PM
They don't call it NintenFAQS for nothing.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#9Spiffy247Posted 7/30/2011 2:08:26 PM
don't hate the Vita. I hate the PSP fanboys that insulted touchscreens and cartridges in handhelds that conveniently forgot when they became Vita fanboys.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#10SShredder565Posted 7/30/2011 2:15:00 PM
There's been some hate on the Vita, but on this board I've mostly seen:

1. People hating on the 3DS
2. People hating on people for hating the 3DS
3. People reassuring themselves on both sides that their system is the best, and that people who bought the "wrong" one must be a lesser human being than them.

But it does go both ways. I don't see the point in someone trying to trash someone for buying a Vita because "it sucks" or buying a 3DS because "it sucks". What's the point? Does it make you feel like big boys fighting on the internet over a plastic gaming toy? I dunno.