Trading in a Dsi XL towards a 3ds

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Trading in a Dsi XL towards a 3ds
5 years ago#1
Will the trade in value still be $100 after the price drop? Or should I get it before the price drop for like 20 bucks less and 20 free virtual console games?
Frodo: You're late
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
5 years ago#2
Nintendo said the 3DS price drop will not affect the prices of any of the DS models. Not sure if that helps.
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
5 years ago#3
falzer7 posted...
Will the trade in value still be $100 after the price drop? Or should I get it before the price drop for like 20 bucks less and 20 free virtual console games?

Its going to be dropping 80 dollars, not 20. Maybe I just miss-read this.
This would sharpen you up, and get you ready for a little of the old... ultra violence.
5 years ago#4
I'm actually wondering about the trade-in value of older ds units towards a 3ds, like the one going on at gamestop, trade in a dsi-xl for a 100$ credit towards a 3ds. I'm wondering if gamestop is still offering the same trade-in credit after the price drop.
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
5 years ago#5
falzer7 posted...
I'm actually wondering about the trade-in value of older ds units towards a 3ds, like the one going on at gamestop, trade in a dsi-xl for a 100$ credit towards a 3ds. I'm wondering if gamestop is still offering the same trade-in credit after the price drop.

I know, I'm guessing since the selling price is staying the same, the trade in price might as well.
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
5 years ago#6
Ok thanks. I'll probably just pop into my local gamestop soon and see if it's staying the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Trading in a Dsi XL towards a 3ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived