Trading in a Dsi XL towards a 3ds

#1falzer7Posted 7/30/2011 2:29:40 PM
Will the trade in value still be $100 after the price drop? Or should I get it before the price drop for like 20 bucks less and 20 free virtual console games?
---
Frodo: You're late
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
#2LHS_2012Posted 7/30/2011 2:34:42 PM
Nintendo said the 3DS price drop will not affect the prices of any of the DS models. Not sure if that helps.
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#3logans_run_82Posted 7/30/2011 2:36:00 PM
falzer7 posted...
Will the trade in value still be $100 after the price drop? Or should I get it before the price drop for like 20 bucks less and 20 free virtual console games?

Its going to be dropping 80 dollars, not 20. Maybe I just miss-read this.
---
This would sharpen you up, and get you ready for a little of the old... ultra violence.
#4falzer7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 2:36:17 PM
I'm actually wondering about the trade-in value of older ds units towards a 3ds, like the one going on at gamestop, trade in a dsi-xl for a 100$ credit towards a 3ds. I'm wondering if gamestop is still offering the same trade-in credit after the price drop.
---
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
#5LHS_2012Posted 7/30/2011 2:37:50 PM
falzer7 posted...
I'm actually wondering about the trade-in value of older ds units towards a 3ds, like the one going on at gamestop, trade in a dsi-xl for a 100$ credit towards a 3ds. I'm wondering if gamestop is still offering the same trade-in credit after the price drop.

I know, I'm guessing since the selling price is staying the same, the trade in price might as well.
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#6falzer7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 2:39:14 PM
Ok thanks. I'll probably just pop into my local gamestop soon and see if it's staying the same.
---