Need a little help here

#1x_Viral_xPosted 7/30/2011 1:40:45 PM
My 3DS has something messed up with the touch screen where the colors are kind of distorted, I guess. It's weird. Like, there's yellow/blue smears of light (I really don't know how to describe this) on it coming off of every "Touchable button" on the screen.

I'm pretty sure there's no way to fix this myself and I have to send it into Nintendo to get a replacement. I've googled it several times but it seems I'm the only one who has had this kind of problem.

Anyways, what I need help for is:
Is it possible to transfer the "Nintendo Ambassador" status thing from my current 3DS to the new one they ship me? Because I have a feeling that if I ship it I won't be seeing my replacement 'till well after Aug 12. I also can't replace it at Gamestop, they told me I have to send it in (which is already a huge inconvenience).

Or has anyone else had a similar problem and know how to fix it?

Help would be greatly appreciated.
#2keyblader1985Posted 7/30/2011 1:43:23 PM
If you send it in on Monday at the latest, there's a decent chance you'll get it back by then. They're pretty good at getting everything taken care of & delivered ASAP.
---
Rest in peace, Megaman Volnutt.
#3x_Viral_x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 2:55:45 PM
Alright, I'll definitely try to do that then, thanks.

Does anyone know where I can find, like, some sort of instruction on how to go about this? Never had to deal with this sort of situation before.

And has anyone else ever had this problem?
#4keyblader1985Posted 7/31/2011 5:52:24 AM
Just set up a repair at nintendo.com, and they'll tell you everything you need to do. It's not that hard.
---
Rest in peace, Megaman Volnutt.