The 3DS will be fine

#21Spiffy247Posted 7/30/2011 4:26:47 PM
The 3DS will be fine
Damn Straight!
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#22pikachupwnagePosted 7/30/2011 4:30:38 PM
TowelFight posted...
So you're saying the 3DS will be as fine as the PS3? I can live with that. o.o

At least that means it won't fail.

True, it's unlikely that the 3DS will just up and die.

But let's face it, as the fanboys that populate this board are rocking back and forth, repeatedly typing "the 3DS will be fine", what they're really saying is "Nintendo will still be number one". And for your typical Nintendo fan, anything short of first place is a scary, confusing place to be.

The system is destined to play second-fiddle this gen, what remains to be seen is how hard of spanking it takes.

lower price and mario are powerful motives to buy a 3ds instead of vita though. it will be closer then psp vs ds but 3ds will come out on top but wont be quite as successfull(it could be but not likely to sell 147 mil + like the ds.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#23shadowsibling(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 5:02:35 PM
But let's face it, as the fanboys that populate this board are rocking back and forth, repeatedly typing "the 3DS will be fine", what they're really saying is "Nintendo will still be number one". And for your typical Nintendo fan, anything short of first place is a scary, confusing place to be.

Actually I made this topic is response to all the topics i've seen about people wondering if the 3DS was gonna be another virtual boy or that is gonna be a failed system. Whether or not the 3DS takes second place isn't my concern here. This person couldn't have said it better:

TheCodeisBosco posted...
People seriously need to stop worrying about this thing. Yes, the gap between Nintendo and Sony portables is going to be smaller (probably much smaller) this time around. No, the 3DS will never be as successful as the original DS was. But seriously, who cares? The 3DS is in absolutely no danger. It's not a failure, and it never will be; Nintendo isn't going to stop supporting it anytime soon; and its game library will turn out just fine.
---
Gamer Tag: Shadow Sibling
Let's a-go!