If stores are smart...

#1Gogo726Posted 7/30/2011 3:08:46 PM
...when people come in after buying a $250 3DS and get the price reduced, they'll make the customer exchange for a brand new one.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#2MicroOmegaManPosted 7/30/2011 3:09:54 PM
Eh, it would be hilarious, for sure, but then what do the stores do with the used 3DSes?
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#3SoaringDivePosted 7/30/2011 3:10:35 PM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
Eh, it would be hilarious, for sure, but then what do the stores do with the used 3DSes?

Erase all the data, maybe?
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#4Spiffy247Posted 7/30/2011 3:10:50 PM
MicroOmegaMan posted...

Bludgeon Sony fanboys.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#5PhillyCheesePosted 7/30/2011 3:10:55 PM
No.. because then it'd be more work.. Not only would they still be giving the customer the price reduction, but they'd then have to send back and get the old 3DS repackaged. Why would the store take the hit when Nintendo could instead? Billiant idea there Sherlock.
#6Gogo726(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 3:11:05 PM
The same thing they do with any of their other returned merchandise.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#7PhillyCheesePosted 7/30/2011 3:12:22 PM
I really wish you could use stronger language on this site without getting reported.. The TC in general... is just so oblivious..
#8EvilMewtwoPosted 7/30/2011 3:14:47 PM(edited)
Spiffy247 posted...
MicroOmegaMan posted...

Bludgeon Sony fanboys.

Too bad the 3DS would fall apart in the hands of anyone who thinks it's better quality than the Vita.

Here's how it would go:

Store employee: *whacks Sony fanboy with a used 3DS*

Sony fanboy: *shields with brick PS2*

Nah, I kid, I kid. But seriously, if you think stores would rather lose money than let Nintendo lose money, you're a moron or trolling.
---
[BiadesAkimbo 7x Dual Blade] [NightReigns 10x Hermit] [Elementaiizt 10x Dragon Knight]
gMS Khaini -=-=-=-=- Currently leveling: BiadesAkimbo
#9parKb5Posted 7/30/2011 3:14:30 PM
Gogo726 posted...
...when people come in after buying a $250 3DS and get the price reduced, they'll make the customer exchange for a brand new one.

Sure and then they would have one less 3DS to sell to a paying customer. Not a good idea.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#10TrentHawkinsPosted 7/30/2011 3:26:22 PM
If stores are smart they aren't even going to allow it. They have the perfect excuses not to at this point.
---
Press button, receive duck. Press button again, receive ductorate.
Don't press button third time. Don't ask why.