Double Dipping

#1Swickman81Posted 7/30/2011 6:00:57 PM
I bought my 3DS at launch for $250 + taxes. I did not have any money for games so I was satisfied with the AR games. I got Zelda: OoT 3D the day it came out and did not have a chance to play it until a week later. I am still in the midst of playing it.

My point? I should be pissed off at the people "double dipping" the system or using a "loophole". But guess what, I am not. I wanted my 3DS right away and $250 was the price I had to pay. I technically did not need or even play it much before the August 12 cut off date. I would have loved to save the money. But I wanted my system ASAP too.

Do I regret my purchase - slightly but the 20 free games make it more bearable. Mist companies would do nothing. Apple did nothing when they lowered their iPad price. I actually expected to get the shaft. The fact that Nintendo cares about it's loyal customers and it's fan base makes this deal awesome.

As for the people getting both the lower price and the free games I say go ahead. Am I mad about it. No way - because if I had that chance, I would be doing it too. And all early adopters cannot deny they would not be doing it either. So don't look down on the others for getting the best deal. Is it fair that people can double dip? No. But life is not fair. Is it right or just that people can take advantage of a program like this? Sure. Costco is doing it to increase their sales. Everybody has returned something to Wal-Mary that did not belong there to get something else they wanted. So why not use their good will tsave money and get some free games? Each and every early adopter would so stop complaining about others and their double dipping.
---
Evacuate the Dance Floor I am affected by the sound
Everybody in the club Stop this beat is killing me
#2ashockeyPosted 7/30/2011 6:01:54 PM
Good thing people keep making topics about this...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
#3Swickman81(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 6:05:57 PM
I agree
---
Evacuate the Dance Floor I am affected by the sound
Everybody in the club Stop this beat is killing me
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/30/2011 6:08:13 PM
ashockey posted...

You're still mad about it, bro? Haha. That's just sad.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#5EtoRangerPosted 7/30/2011 6:09:08 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ashockey posted...

I don't see any anger at all.
---
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896
#6LHS_2012Posted 7/30/2011 6:16:40 PM
EtoRanger posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ashockey posted...

I don't see any anger at all.

"u mad" is a modable offense now, so he has to convey the same post in a less disruptive way.
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#7paulinkPosted 7/30/2011 6:18:20 PM
Oh dear, another blogfaqs.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#8MajorasMask9Posted 7/30/2011 6:31:17 PM
Agreed TC, I feel exactly the same way regarding the price drop.
---
No longer FierceDiety128. I'm sorry, but it's over!