Personally, I prefer the price cut than free games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Personally, I prefer the price cut than free games
5 years ago#1
I suppose it makes sense financially but 20 free games which I've probably played most of them on the NES or the GBA doesn't make too much sense to me as I still have a lot of old GBA games and a DS to play them. So I'll take the cheaper 3DS instead and hopefully wait for the 3DS library to improve
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom
5 years ago#2
Personally, I prefer the bear.

http://www.blackbear.biz/hackingbear.png
5 years ago#3
What do you mean hopefully? It's obvious the library is gonna improve. And whatever floats your boat.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, would prefer the price cut. I doubt anyone is running out to get their 3DS as soon as they can to get those 20 "free" games. I'm so incredibly glad now more than ever that I was able to get a full refund on mine, saved me 80 bucks since there still isn't even one game for the system I want.
5 years ago#5
Ocarina of Time 3D is good. Buying it helps support Majoras Mask which is good.
5 years ago#6
The scammers prefer both.

It really all depends if you care for the games or not. All of them combined surpass the $80 you would've saved.
C. Playing:
5 years ago#7
The sad thing is that people actually place value in digitized roms and try to say that they're "worth" $100 or whatever the amount is.
5 years ago#8
the sad part is they act as if every game wouldve been bought full price anyways and justify it that way, when in reality i wouldnt of bought 10 first party gba games and i damnsure wouldnt have bought 10 NES games.
5 years ago#9
hayleywiIIiams posted...
The sad thing is that people actually place value in digitized roms and try to say that they're "worth" $100 or whatever the amount is.

The sad thing is,you dont know what the hell your talking about. Not everyone is like that.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#10
Just because you can pirate games for free doesn't mean that the roms don't have monetary value. Probably not $80 dollars worth, but we have yet to find out what the final 10 games will be.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Personally, I prefer the price cut than free games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived