Color Opinions?

#1Halo05Posted 7/30/2011 11:38:45 PM
So, Black or Blue? I'm leaning towards black just because it's more neutral but the blue is pretty nice. I wish companies would release more color options from the start for their systems. Does anyone remember the mockup of the Green Wii? I so wanted it.
---
ssb has bean the best fighting game series ever since its was frist realized.
-podoftimmy
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/30/2011 11:40:47 PM
We can't tell you what you'll like best, but I have the blue and love it. And yes, Green is my favorite color and I'd love if it came out in that. However I wouldn't buy another system just for it.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3SlaysmePosted 7/31/2011 12:15:35 AM
I hate that shade of blue. I think black is the best around any sort of screen. Also, I live in a kinda ghetto city, the black just looks like a dsi/dsl, while that blue is the poster model 3ds. Feels a little less coveted.but he'll, the way things are going now, maybe the blue is a good idea.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
#4PokeclipsePosted 7/31/2011 12:26:07 AM
I don't have a 3DS myself (yet), but I tried out an aqua blue display model at Best Buy and I really loved it color-wise.
---
$50 says that I don't have a gambling problem.
#5hesu2000Posted 7/31/2011 12:34:15 AM
i have the blue one and love it. when i went to get it (Day One) i fliped a coin to chouse a color.

Litterly the wal mart worker looked at me funny when i did it. I think it wsa heads for blue and tails for black.
---
Gandpa's so old. That when God said "Let there be light:" He fliped the switch.
3ds Friend code: 0817-3746-6686 Name: Hetsu
#6NekoakumaPosted 7/31/2011 1:34:59 AM
I got black and red. Never really liked blue.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#7Rune_SchismPosted 7/31/2011 3:19:23 AM
hesu2000 posted...
i have the blue one and love it. when i went to get it (Day One) i fliped a coin to chouse a color.

Litterly the wal mart worker looked at me funny when i did it. I think it wsa heads for blue and tails for black.

It was wal mart, the worker probably just looked like that. :-P

I went with black, it sits on my black and white desk, next to my black and white monitor, black mice and black mouse pad. The blue would have stood out horribly.
#8Mario_BonesPosted 7/31/2011 3:21:48 AM
I wanted Blue, but the store only had Black, and it looks MUCH better than I thought, it looks great. Has a nice marble like look.
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#9Ben ReillyPosted 7/31/2011 3:53:31 AM
The Blue is more green and is actually 3 different colors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0YxRGSME78

I personally would go with the black.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#10Halo05(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2011 5:41:30 AM
Thanks for the thoughts. The only one I've gotten to play was blue and I liked it but I think I'll wind up getting black. I can't remember ever getting sick of the color of one of my systems (although my camouflage PSP is a bit garish) but with black it literally can't happen. Cheers.
---
ssb has bean the best fighting game series ever since its was frist realized.
-podoftimmy