Star fox 3d has approx 10% of today's poll vote...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Star fox 3d has approx 10% of today's poll vote...
5 years ago#1
Just curious, how many on this board payed more attention to the 3d at the end than to the games? I did, but batman does look awesome. Im torn now. I just thought this was very telling of how much I want awesome 3d content to begin pouring in.
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
5 years ago#2
Star Fox...awesome 3D content.......does not compute
5 years ago#3
To be fair, Star Fox 3D look good but I'm much more excited and interested in Arkham City.
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/
5 years ago#4
As I was saying, I was so occupied by wanting good 3d games that I overlooked that stellar batman, and didn't even notice dark souls until I woke up and saw it again.
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.
5 years ago#5
of course everyone here with a 3ds is going to vote and get that game cause its the only 3ds game i mean n64 game coming out
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
5 years ago#6
scorpio man posted...
of course everyone here with a 3ds is going to vote and get that game cause its the only 3ds game i mean n64 game coming out

I think you mean... 'cause it's the only n64 game I mean 3DS game coming out.' This way sounds funnier whereas your way sounds backwards and confusing.
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
5 years ago#7
Dark Souls, duh. I'm surprised they even allowed other poll options
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
5 years ago#8
Voted for Dark Souls... sorry.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#9
so64 posted...
scorpio man posted...

I think you mean... 'cause it's the only n64 game I mean 3DS game coming out.' This way sounds funnier whereas your way sounds backwards and confusing.

I was going for confusing :D

Anyways Dark Souls and Batman ftw
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
5 years ago#10
I voted for Deus Ex Human Revolution. Preordered it for $29.80 in a greenmangaming.com deal. WOOT!
Consoles are like girls, its what you put in them that makes them fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Star fox 3d has approx 10% of today's poll vote...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived