i just want f zero climax

#1SkynetAppleMacPosted 7/31/2011 4:47:01 PM
forget the other crappy games, (in my opinion, sorry if i offended others)

give us a translated climax.
#2RahzarXPosted 7/31/2011 4:53:44 PM
Any F Zero would be fine with me, be it a remake, a sequel, prequel, I don't really care...
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#3TrentHawkinsPosted 7/31/2011 5:16:13 PM
Gimme a portable F-Zero with GX-like customizing. That would make me sooooooo happy right now. Like, that and a port/remake of Super Metroid and I'd be set.
---
" And hope there's intellegent life somewhere out in space because there's bugger all down here on earth"~Monty Python
#4The_BonesPosted 7/31/2011 5:28:43 PM
As long as its not maximum velocity. That was probably the worst f-zero game.
#5SkynetAppleMac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2011 6:08:36 PM
X, with better graphics and updated music. the original music in X was fine, i listen to the whole soundtrack in my mp3 player. but it might sound korny to others these days. i also want the expansion kit.
#6MellowLyricistPosted 7/31/2011 6:21:41 PM
I'm guessing you already own the GBA greats, hence your indifference for the ports of other games. Am I right?
---
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.
#7LincolnTunnelPosted 7/31/2011 9:30:14 PM
I know I don't own any of the other GBA games, but there is absolutely nothing I want more than a new (or old that we never got) F-Zero. (Except a new Ice Climbers game...)
#8elihuaranPosted 7/31/2011 11:00:46 PM
MellowLyricist posted...
I'm guessing you already own the GBA greats, hence your indifference for the ports of other games. Am I right?

Well, GP Legend wasn't too terribad. The story sucked though. If you haven't played it, it loosely turns into:
Character 1: I want (x) from you!
Character 2: Not so fast! If you want (x) so badly, then LET'S RACE for it!
Character 1: Alright! LET'S RACE!

Which has now become an inside joke between my friends and I.

Haven't played Maximum Velocity yet, so I'll remain opinionless regarding it.

On topic, I too would love to see a F-Zero, be it Climax or a brand new F-Zero game.