Any chance of SF3rd strike getting released on here?

#21VyersPosted 8/1/2011 12:47:14 AM
With them whoring out SF so much, I wouldn't doubt it.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#22CorruptedRPGPosted 8/1/2011 12:49:43 AM
rj568 | Posted 8/1/2011 3:44:08 AM | message detail | quote | (edited)
What rumors? They said it might come to 3DS after all? Also I have no problem shelling out the money if they do this.

There's rumors that SSFIV: AE and Street Fighter x Tekken are coming to 3DS. You would honestly pay $40 for 4 "new characters" and balance tweaks? LOL
---
C. Playing:
#23rj568(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 12:51:40 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
rj568 | Posted 8/1/2011 3:44:08 AM | message detail | quote | (edited)
What rumors? They said it might come to 3DS after all? Also I have no problem shelling out the money if they do this.

There's rumors that SSFIV: AE and Street Fighter x Tekken are coming to 3DS. You would honestly pay $40 for 4 "new characters" and balance tweaks? LOL

Its not alot of money when you have.....a job.....
---
PSN: Kykiske568, Gamertag: XFATALD3MONX
Official Kenshi/Smoke's man-hair of the MK PS3 board
#24CorruptedRPGPosted 8/1/2011 12:54:53 AM
rj568 | Posted 8/1/2011 3:51:40 AM | message detail | quote

So you enjoy being ripped-off because you have a job?

Arcade Edition is $15 DLC on consoles and if you'd gladly pay 2.5x the price, than I don't knows what to say.
---
C. Playing:
#25rj568(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 12:57:59 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...

Arcade Edition is $15 DLC on consoles and if you'd gladly pay 2.5x the price, than I don't knows what to say.

Does this upset you? This will hurt you even more then: I have it on the 360 and 3DS already. I work for what I want. I dont give half a damn what you think of it. That is all you will get from me if you respond to this you are talking to yourself. Have fun.
---
#26VyersPosted 8/1/2011 12:59:56 AM
rj568 posted...
CorruptedRPG posted...

Does this upset you? This will hurt you even more then: I have it on the 360 and 3DS already. I work for what I want. I dont give half a damn what you think of it. That is all you will get from me if you respond to this you are talking to yourself. Have fun.

The point that he is trying to make is that if gamers hold out, Capcom will be less inclined to charge so much for so little content. AE was a decent enough idea, but it's pretty disappointing that SSFIV3D can't get any of it as DLC.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#27CorruptedRPGPosted 8/1/2011 1:05:45 AM
rj568 | Posted 8/1/2011 3:57:59 AM | message detail | quote

Touchy, aren't we? I didn't expect you to cry.

Internet= Serious business.
---
C. Playing:
#28rj568(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 1:10:25 AM
Vyers posted...
rj568 posted...
CorruptedRPG posted...

The point that he is trying to make is that if gamers hold out, Capcom will be less inclined to charge so much for so little content. AE was a decent enough idea, but it's pretty disappointing that SSFIV3D can't get any of it as DLC.

I was poking fun at the other poster but ill give you my serious answer. Honestly I would only buy it because im always traveling and want to train Yun on the go. I agree with what you wrote though.
---