i see wut u did thar nintendo!

#1xCha0sPosted 7/31/2011 5:48:27 PM
Super Mario Bros (NES)
Super Mario Bros 2 (GBA)
Super Mario Bros 3 (GBA)
*Super Mario World will be a 3D classic
Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island (GBA)
Warioland 4 (GBA)
*Warioland 1-3 will be GBC releases on e-shop
Warioware Inc. (GBA)
Mario VS DK (GBA)
Donkey Kong JR (NES)
Donkey Kong (tossup between 1-3) (NES)
*Donkey Kong GB already on e-shop
Metroid (NES)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)

...ect ect you get the point. my favorite part and the part you really care about is zelda, i think since we're already getting zelda on NES, zelda 2 will eventually hit it as well, miyamoto already said he wanted to do a link to the past in 3D, minish cap is a guarantee on the e shop eventually for gba, we already have links awakening dx, im sure we'll eventually get the oracle games...i just cant wait for majoras mask 3D now =D itll be like an awesome zelda collection..i see wut u did thar nintendo. * getting your hopes up *
#2xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2011 6:04:58 PM(edited)
im not saying some of those games will be ambassador titles even tho unconfirmed, but comeon now... 7 of our 10 gba games are announced and nintendo looks to be giving only the best ones theyve made to try and please those whos trust they may have lost, and its devoid of zelda. they arent stupid..theres only one zelda on gba that matters, and the other ones coming free in september..theyll give us minish cap.
#3MicroOmegaManPosted 7/31/2011 5:51:08 PM
What, no Metroid II for VC?
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#4Soccer009Posted 7/31/2011 5:52:00 PM
yeah i want minish cap i don't care about anything else really
#5xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2011 6:06:26 PM(edited)
i wouldnt be surprised if one of our three remaining gba titles is metroid zero mission, it is metroid 1 remade afterall..and thats the mantra for this whole thing apparently... plus it completes the circle theyre creating.. this system can easily become bigger than the wii if they go full force like they are now.

actually all it would really take is majoras mask 3D to make me happy, im easy to please