Anyone here like GHOST RECON SHADOW WARS for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone here like GHOST RECON SHADOW WARS for the 3DS?
5 years ago#1
And why?
5 years ago#2
Yes, because it's a fairly difficult srpg that discourages grinding. And the main campaign takes roughly 45 hours if you play elite only(the hardest level.)
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
5 years ago#3
I liked it a lot.

Stupendous gameplay. It took me 55 hrs to beat, but I forgot to save many times so it got padded with replays.

I really liked shanking those poor grunts with the stealth girl. The leader with the squad vaporizing shoulder missiles was pretty great too.
AMD X2 6000+ | 9800GTX | ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 | 4GB DDR2 | AM2 Daughterboard | NEC 20WMGX2
5 years ago#4
Yeah I just picked it up today to try something new and like it so far...I am only on the 3rd mission though. This is a new genre for me...wasn't sure I would get into it but I like how you have to think in this one!!
5 years ago#5
I love Shadow Wars, it was the best of the launch games. The game though just makes me want Advance Wars 3DS even more.
5 years ago#6
sRPG would be games like FF Tactics and Fire Emblem?
Do you remember the dark?
5 years ago#7
ToastyOne posted...
I liked it a lot.

Stupendous gameplay. It took me 55 hrs to beat, but I forgot to save many times so it got padded with replays.

I really liked shanking those poor grunts with the stealth girl. The leader with the squad vaporizing shoulder missiles was pretty great too.

I have put in 40 hours :D AWESOME. i love blowing up those drones with my missles :D
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#8
Eclypse9810 posted...
sRPG would be games like FF Tactics and Fire Emblem?

Yeah, it's very similar to those games. And advance wars a little. It's kinda like a hybrid.
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
5 years ago#9
This game is great. I love tactical games and this is pretty unique. Best part: I got it on sale for $16.

Saving up command points + knife killing everyone = fun

Only problem is I don't think it's that challenging even on elite setting (unless you aren't prepared and just get jumped by 6 guys who spawn 2 feet away and all gang the same guy)
5 years ago#10
I remember during my first playthrough, I was praying that there wouldn't be any enemy Scout units because god only knows what hell they'd wreak upon my team with a knife
A Sig draws near! Command?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone here like GHOST RECON SHADOW WARS for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived